Valley of the Sun Meet Up **Scheduled for 9/18**

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it, but someone send pictures!

OP
OP
BMT1071

BMT1071

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME SR RWD, 23 MME GTPE
Occupation
Regional Service Manager
Country flag
Bump!
So are we still on for 9/18? I didn't see too many responses. If'so, time and location?
I added the info to the OP. Car show in Scottsdale.

SubZero

First Name
J.M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD MME
Country flag
I plan on coming through. Look forward to meeting some of you. About what time will everyone be arriving? Would we want to arrange an arrival time window so that we can all park in the same area? Has anyone ever showed at the Pavillions before and know how to check-in prior?

OP
OP
BMT1071

BMT1071

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Regional Service Manager
Country flag
I plan on coming through. Look forward to meeting some of you. About what time will everyone be arriving? Would we want to arrange an arrival time window so that we can all park in the same area? Has anyone ever showed at the Pavillions before and know how to check-in prior?
I have never been there so I'm not sure exactly what to expect. @SnBGC suggested the location. Maybe he has some first hand knowledge he can share. I am planning to arrive around 8 but I can be flexible. I agree that it would be cool if we could all park together.

pottslaw

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium RWD ER (Infinite Blue)
Country flag

SubZero

First Name
J.M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD MME
Country flag
I have never been there so I'm not sure exactly what to expect. @SnBGC suggested the location. Maybe he has some first hand knowledge he can share. I am planning to arrive around 8 but I can be flexible. I agree that it would be cool if we could all park together.
Yeah I was thinking about arriving between 8-8:30. I'll be on the look out for everyone so we can park in the same row. Maybe last one there buys donuts ?

OP
OP
BMT1071

BMT1071

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Regional Service Manager
Country flag
Bumping this since Saturday is almost here.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
That car show is usually the most well attended cruise-in in the valley. However, I have only attended the Saturday evening events and never the morning gatherings so this will be my first time.

I should be there around 8-8:30. How many are we expecting? I can bring bagels from Kokobelli and some spread. And of course I might as well fill the front compartment with ice and bottled water so we can keep the schmear chilled. :)

Maybe I can talk my wife into bringing her Wrangler 4xe. Would anyone be interested in seeing one of those? Not quite cool enough yet to bring either of my classic cars......still need A/C for a few more weeks unfortumately...