JustSomeQuickGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Hey everyone!

I couldn't find a similar thread, so I thought I'd start a new one. If I missed it, my apologies, I'll delete this post and repost in that thread. If I didn't, how do you get that little color wheel icon next to the thread title? :)

I picked up my 2023 Premium EAWD in Vapor Blue Metallic last night and thought I'd share some pics

Ford Mustang Mach-E VAPOR BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club ford mache vapor blue (6)

Ford Mustang Mach-E VAPOR BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club ford mache vapor blue (2)

Ford Mustang Mach-E VAPOR BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club ford mache vapor blue (4)

Ford Mustang Mach-E VAPOR BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club ford mache vapor blue (5)

Ford Mustang Mach-E VAPOR BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club ford mache vapor blue (1)

Last edited:

Penumbra

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach e premium ER RWD ordered
Country flag
Hey everyone!

I couldn't find a similar thread, so I thought I'd start a new one. If I missed it, my apologies, I'll delete this post and repost in that thread. If I didn't, how do you get that little color wheel icon next to the thread title? :)

I picked up my 2023 Premium EAWD in Vapor Blue Metallic last night and thought I'd share some pics

Very nice color! Thanks for the pictures. We have the same on its way to GA currently.

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
Hey everyone!

You were certainly correct, one of those colors that is so dependent on the ambient lighting. Darker in low light, lighter in brighter light. Can't wait for mine to show up. I plan to make it matte with a wrap in Xpel Stealth.

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
Cool. The third picture down i can see the metallic blue. Keep posting shots high noon, sunrise, sundown. Cool to the see what color can be seen.

Hey everyone!

dmac1418

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E '23 Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Looks incredible, I've only ever had dark gray cars and I'm glad I changed to this color when rolled over!

OP
OP
JustSomeQuickGuy

JustSomeQuickGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
How long did delivery take? I am waiting on a 2023 rapid red shipped two weeks ago.
It was shipped mid November (I got the email Nov 14th) and it was delivered Dec 1st to Northern Illinois. My original estimated delivery date was 12/9/2022 - 12/15/2022.

Stanmckinney

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Mustang convertible
Country flag
I’m on Central Kentucky so that gives me some hope that I will get it soon. Estimated delivery is Dec. 19 to 25. But deliveries have been running late. I’d like it before 2023 to get the full $7500 tax credit.

RedOctobrrr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
It was shipped mid November (I got the email Nov 14th) and it was delivered Dec 1st to Northern Illinois. My original estimated delivery date was 12/9/2022 - 12/15/2022.
I had a chat with Ford on 11/10 who told me mine was built and shipped, email from Ford that it was built 11/13, email from Ford that it was shipped 11/14, and my delivery window was 11/27 to 12/2. Tried to take delivery 11/29 and came back the next day 11/30 to drive it home.

Edit: meant to say that I also took delivery in northern IL, Chicago.
Sponsored