Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Picked ours up yesterday. Here I have it using my old 11 year old Siemens charger (originally installed by our power company for our Volt). So glad it works with the new tech!

Panzer, glad to hear yours arrived, just in time for Christmas. Congrats.
Let me know if you have any trouble getting BlueCruise to work.

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT PE, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 BMW M4, CJ5
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
Still no blue cruise for me but It will change lanes in the lane assist mode with a pinky on the trigger so it should be working...

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Still no blue cruise for me but It will change lanes in the lane assist mode with a pinky on the trigger so it should be working...

My BC worked today, finally since December 14. Not sure why; it just started working.

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
My BC worked today, finally since December 14. Not sure why; it just started working.
Hmm, maybe there is hope. Today I drove about 250 miles RT (with less than 10 miles left on range) up and down four different interstate systems and not a one would give me full hands free. BlueCruise with lane assist and lane change, yes, but not hands free. I sent a note to my dealer and all they said was bring it in and we will look at it. So maybe there is a delay for it to start to work, like a break in period or something.

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
Hi Vapor Blue Metallic fans! So... has anyone had any dreaded paint chips yet? I was going to take mine in for PPF and Ceramic treatment next weekend but have already found a small area on my hood where a rock or something hit it. Ug. Was thinking of getting them to touch this up while there. Any place out there sell this paint chip color yet? If not, any guesses on what color out there is a close match to this.

UPDATE: I just called a company that I bought paint for my Bronco earlier in the year. Vapor Blue Metallic is not on their website yet for our model year but if you give them the paint code, which I believe is K1, they can put you an order in the system. The compnayt is https://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/ford/2023/all-models/.

Like I said, I used them for paint chips and even aerosol paint system for my Cyber Orange Bronco and they were of high quality... pricy but high quality.

Ford Mustang Mach-E VAPOR BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club 20221227 Mach E paint chips

Last edited:

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
20221227 Mach E paint chips.jpg

[/QUOTE]

@Panzer948 Bummer, I got a rock chip in that same area more to.the left almost in that same pattern though. The rock that hit yours must have been larger than mine. What seems to be consistent is the way the rock shattered, xactly like mines.

Hindsight. I got the front end PPFed. The guy at the detailer said they have a kit for the hood and the front quarter panels etc. I opted not to go get additional. Next few days my chip happened, go figure right?

Last edited:

rchallender

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MachEGTPE
Country flag
Got this beaut delivered last week. Head over heels with her so far. Hopefully handsfree BC will start working soon. It was a bit scary picking the color sight unseen, but very happy with the choice. She's a bit light in bright daylight, but any other time, the color is stunning.

Ford Mustang Mach-E VAPOR BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_0546_P - Copy.JPG
Ford Mustang Mach-E VAPOR BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_0555_P - Copy.JPG
Ford Mustang Mach-E VAPOR BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_0551_P - Copy.JPG

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
@Panzer948 Bummer, I got a rock chip in that same area more to.the left almost in that same pattern though. The rock that hit yours must have been larger than mine. What seems to be consistent is the way the rock shattered, xactly like mines.

Hindsight. I got the front end PPFed. The guy at the detailer said they have a kit for the hood and the front quarter panels etc. I opted not to go get additional. Next few days my chip happened, go figure right?
[/QUOTE]
Interesting.... I am picking my car up in a couple of hours from getting PPF/ceramic coating treatment... I had ordered the touch up paint just before dropping it off for them to try to fix. I may take a pic and share here if interested in seeing how it looks.

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
Got this beaut delivered last week. Head over heels with her so far. Hopefully handsfree BC will start working soon. It was a bit scary picking the color sight unseen, but very happy with the choice. She's a bit light in bright daylight, but any other time, the color is stunning.

Ford Mustang Mach-E VAPOR BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club Vapor Blue Met
I agree... hey you have a Bronco two ;)

BTW, the night package looks great. I almost checked that box but didn't have anything to go by to see how it would look with our new color. Looks good on yours!

NiceandSimpleMache

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future 2023 Mustang Mach E Premium RWD
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
Took delivery of our VBM with the DarkHorse (I refuse to call it Nite Pony) yesterday. The color combo is delicious! The $800 for the wheels was worth it for me. She looks tasty!

Ford Mustang Mach-E VAPOR BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club 20230106_095331

Did you powder coating rims?