AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Four days ago and yesterday I received the same three faults via message center.
Restraints Indicator Lamp Warning, Antilock Brake Fault and Tire Pressure Monitor System Warning.

The MME worked fine still and nothing showed up in the vehicle.
Called the Ford dealer and they said nothing is logging in their system.
They also noted they have had a few Mach-E's in with random faults yet nothing wrong and said it seemed to currently be a faulty app.
Monitor the issue and get back if it seems to get worse.

Anyone else having this issue or is it just the system adjusting to the change in temperature between cold and freezing?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Good morning, Allen . Would you please send us a private message with your VIN and mileage so we can look into this warning message issue for you? I'd love to help you sort this out so you can get back to driving your Mach E carefree!

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Four days ago and yesterday I received the same three faults via message center.
Restraints Indicator Lamp Warning, Antilock Brake Fault and Tire Pressure Monitor System Warning.

The MME worked fine still and nothing showed up in the vehicle.
Called the Ford dealer and they said nothing is logging in their system.
They also noted they have had a few Mach-E's in with random faults yet nothing wrong and said it seemed to currently be a faulty app.
Monitor the issue and get back if it seems to get worse.

Anyone else having this issue or is it just the system adjusting to the change in temperature between cold and freezing?
I had those exact same faults on Sunday while we were filming a video. The car didn't show any errors but those popped up in FordPass. The car was parked at the time and when we turned it on, no errors showed up.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Me too. @Ford Motor Company this car has enough real problems that we don’t need to be making up phantom problems. But go ahead and please make another joke about enjoying tic-tac-toe.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Vapourware faults 1A75750C-3A9D-4BE1-9E23-27B44514EDCB

Ignore all the backup start code messages - that’s just because PAAK is terrible. I’ve racked up a few dozen of those in the past month or so.

OP
OP
AllenXS

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Thanks. Everything seemed good. Had hoped the glue that's missing from the windscreen hadn't leaked down to the components. :D

rth314

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E X Premium RWD Carbonized Gray
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I also got the same three issues, just hours after the car updated with FordPower-Up 1.7.1. In addition to these issues, PAAK no longer works at all, even if I launch the FordPass app and refresh. Proximity of the key fob won't open the door either. I have to use the button on the key fob to open the doors, something I've never done since I bought the car. Also, SiriusXM now takes about one minute to change channels after I select a channel, and song information doesn't update properly on the screen. I'll play around with it to see if I can fix any of these issues. Otherwise I guess I'll get the dealership to look at it whenever I take it in for the recalls.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Vapourware faults Screenshot_20211113-175620_FordPass

Update: The SiriusXM issues fixed themselves that evening as they did with everyone else. That didn't appear to have anything to do with the update. The car now seems to detect proximity with both the keyfob and my phone, however I now have the issue where the driver door button doesn't open the door. I have to open the rear door (or one of the doors on the other side) first before the driver door button will work. I've read that others have had this problem. As for the three errors in FordPass app, they all appear to have been bogus.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AllenXS

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Mine appears to have settled down now
The paak issue may fix with a phone reset after the update?
Sponsored