Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Edition AWD Standard Range
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
Getting in my MME tonight on the way home from work, she absolutely refused to connect to Apple Car play (wired or wireless). Drove all the way home without it.

Got home and went out for food an hour later. Drove about 1.5 miles and then checked my trip to see this
Ford Mustang Mach-E Variety of issues, it’s gone nuts. E40646CA-83EE-4B05-BFBE-F3B8A812661D

obviously that’s not right but at least CarPlay worked.

Got home at a 39% charge, plugged in and only one blue light lit up so IDK why there’s a discrepancy there.

Shes lost her damn mind today!
Sponsored

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
Restart sync if carplay won't work or it does other weird things. Hold volume down and seek forwards on the steering wheel for 10 seconds.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Restart sync if carplay won't work or it does other weird things. Hold volume down and seek forwards on the steering wheel for 10 seconds.
This is probably really good advice.

I might add it to my pre launch checklist ... in the event my car ever actually gets here. Last I heard it was vacationing on the San Diego waterfront. ;)

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
This is probably really good advice.

I might add it to my pre launch checklist ... in the event my car ever actually gets here. Last I heard it was vacationing on the San Diego waterfront. ;)
Good luck getting it to come back...

I restart sync about twice a week because it won't work.

RedStallion

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, et al
Country flag
Getting in my MME tonight on the way home from work, she absolutely refused to connect to Apple Car play (wired or wireless). Drove all the way home without it.

Got home and went out for food an hour later. Drove about 1.5 miles and then checked my trip to see this
Ford Mustang Mach-E Variety of issues, it’s gone nuts. E40646CA-83EE-4B05-BFBE-F3B8A812661D

obviously that’s not right but at least CarPlay worked.

Got home at a 39% charge, plugged in and only one blue light lit up so IDK why there’s a discrepancy there.

Shes lost her damn mind today!
1.6 miles for 10 minutes -- that's an average speed of 9.6mph, it might never got a chance to calculate the efficiency.

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
As others explained, this seems normal. The values are just too small for a meaningful calculation.

That's exactly how it's supposed to work. 20-39% shows one bar.
Sponsored