Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
If all goes well, we're going to be in Vegas Friday evening and all day Saturday. I would love to do a Mach-E Meetup while we are there. We're joining up with the Out of Spec Studios YouTube channel to film an EV run from Denver to Vegas on Friday. One idea we had was to roll in before sunset on Friday and have a sorta EV meetup.

I don't have all the details yet, but if you are interested, follow this thread for updates.

If Friday doesn't work out, we'll probably so something Saturday. We also want to visit Meow Wolf if we have time.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
I think we have things set. We're leaving Ft Collins, CO, Friday morning at 5 am. So far, we have our Mach-E, an Ioniq 5, a Taycan Cross Turismo, a Model 3 and a Model X. Who knows when we all roll into Vegas, but I'll try to post when and where sometime during the day.

Then on Saturday morning at 10 am, we're going to have a Mach-E meetup in the west side parking lot of Area 15/Meow Wolf. Cory, who works at one of the Ford dealers, said there may be a half dozen Mach-E owners interested. We bought tickets for Meow Wolf at 11:40 am if anyone wants to check that out with us!