AzCoronaDog

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Porsche 911 Cabriolet, '21 MME, '17 Yukon XL
Country flag
I couldn't help but pull over and take a picture once it it 6000 miles just round out everything. Even in a 30 mph zone just to sweeten the deal. ?
Photoshop!!! LOL

(Oh, I am going to go to Hades for the evil thoughts about the contentious threads I could start... ?)

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Now, actually HIT that!
The Mach-E’s guess-o-meter is pretty conservative. I don’t think most people are having trouble hitting the projected range, quite the opposite, a decent amount of posts of people upset thinking they have less range than they should because of how pessimistic the range projection is for this vehicle.

OlyPen

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium Extended
Country flag
I peaked at 302. I don't know why I am so determined to see a number above 270 but it does make me happy!
I've hit 302 (ER/AWD/premium) as well pretty consistently with an average efficiency of between 4.0 and 4.3. I find I get the best range in whisper with one pedal drive using intelligent cruise often to maintain speed (and accelerate in most instances up to speed) and allow some "aggressive coasting" on downhills. But I never baby the climate control because I don't want to sweat on the seats. ? I don't generally drive freeway when fun back roads are available, but I don't shy away from them either.

MachEnation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black Bottom Barrel Base
Country flag
Drove 130 freeway miles this week. Used 50% battery. Could’ve been 260 miles total or thereabouts. I was NOT driving efficiently at all.

Looking forward to what this thing can do. BTW, SR RWD Select.

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
I had a busy day. Drove 198 miles today. GOM said 296 when I left home and 99 when I returned. I probably would've hit the 296 if I drove it down that low.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Very satisfying to see 20210730_210308

Ford Mustang Mach-E Very satisfying to see 20210730_210308
What happens when you click on the "recall" icon?

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
What happens when you click on the "recall" icon?
It wants me to get the PaaK software update. Not interested in PaaK, I wouldn't use it even if it worked as well as the fob.

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
It wants me to get the PaaK software update. Not interested in PaaK, I wouldn't use it even if it worked as well as the fob.
ok, cool, agree. I would hate to have to take my phone out or have it with me when all i need is a fob or a code