Very serious issue

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I can only read somuch threads, until now I had a solution but no more?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Very serious issue A1E6C32F-657B-4F43-BEA7-2747D50B24E7

So starting today it is no longer allowed to post new (already existing) threads!

Thanks for your cooperation.
How can you possibly ignore 1000 threads? 1000 people I could see but 1000 threads?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I can only read somuch threads, until now I had a solution but no more?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Very serious issue A1E6C32F-657B-4F43-BEA7-2747D50B24E7

So starting today it is no longer allowed to post new (already existing) threads!

Thanks for your cooperation.
ok so everybody you heard it here first - post every post about everything in this thread, moving forward. The Engineering thread tells us that we can get to many, many hundreds of pages, so lots of room for growth!
pressing "ignore" on this thread... ?
sorry, someone's always gotta be inconvenienced. can't win them all.

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
ok so everybody you heard it here first - post every post about everything in this thread, moving forward. The Engineering thread tells us that we can get to many, many hundreds of pages, so lots of room for growth!

sorry, someone's always gotta be inconvenienced. can't win them all.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Very serious issue 44379_460482319413_4796455_n_460482319413

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
What’s the purpose of ignoring a thread? I understand ignoring a specific member, but if you don’t want to read a thread, can’t you just not go into that thread?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
What’s the purpose of ignoring a thread? I understand ignoring a specific member, but if you don’t want to read a thread, can’t you just not go into that thread?
it can help with the "What's new" view. For example, I ignore most of the regional threads when they come up on "What's new," because I know I don't care about what's going on at some random dealer in Oklahoma or whatever.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
it can help with the "What's new" view. For example, I ignore most of the regional threads when they come up on "What's new," because I know I don't care about what's going on at some random dealer in Oklahoma or whatever.
Ah, I see. I just mentally skip over those in the list. I guess I’m in no danger of hitting the limit.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Managing the forum feed I’d bet. That way when you sign on you see new threads and the ones you want to keep up with only. Mark all read doesn’t quite do that.

I Had no idea there was a limit or did I know we actually had more than 1000 threads. Sort of makes you wonder if the limit is 1000 for people too. We need to conduct some widedpread testing on the ignored people limit. For science of course.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Managing the forum feed I’d bet. That way when you sign on you see new threads and the ones you want to keep up with only. Mark all read doesn’t quite do that.

I Had no idea there was a limit or did I know we actually had more than 1000 threads. Sort of makes you wonder if the limit is 1000 for people too. We need to conduct some widedpread testing on the ignored people limit. For science of course.
wait let me create accounts Teslastan0000-Teslastan9999. this will take a little while.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Heaven forbid we actually ask the administrators what the ignored people limit is. :p

1. Too easy.
2. The admin might wonder why we “really” want to know and give us erroneous data!

;)

OP
OP
Marcel

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
When I started on this forum and checked in every morning there were 8 new messages, now it's more like 8 pages, my boss wants me to do some work before noon and that's not happening, ain't got the time I say to her...?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
When I started on this forum and checked in every morning there were 8 new messages, now it's more like 8 pages, my boss wants me to do some work before noon and that's not happening, ain't got the time I say to her...?
be careful - you need to pay for the Mach-E somehow!
Sponsored