electricFish

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge x2
Country flag
I have this issue every time I start the car. HVAC system turns on with the car and there's a lot of wheel vibration. This is even with the fan manually set to 1 or 2. If I turn off the fan and turn it back on, the vibration completely goes away.

Is this an issue that I need to have looked at? It's disconcerting on a car with under 500 miles on it.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I have this issue every time I start the car. HVAC system turns on with the car and there's a lot of wheel vibration. This is even with the fan manually set to 1 or 2. If I turn off the fan and turn it back on, the vibration completely goes away.

Is this an issue that I need to have looked at? It's disconcerting on a car with under 500 miles on it.
Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag

No, this is normal vibration from the A/C compressor running as noted on the previous page. At specific compressor speeds you will notice vibration in the steering wheel. Normal operation.
Sponsored