S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Interesting that it says it’s a Mach-E 4X so it’s AWD with extended range battery and it gets 230 miles between chargers on the long distance trip. So 230 highway speed miles vs estimates of 270 miles of range?
Wish Todd mentioned how many actual miles of range he did get/average. Hopefully someone on the web series this week will have some personal experience that they can share.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
It looks like the film is speeded up when he comes out of the corner.... Lol

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
2021 mach E4X on the Motorsports Park Hastings, Nebraska racetrack during the Mustang Roundup X on October 2, 2020. You can see the mach E at corner 11 and then 12 entering and completing corner 13 and accelerating down the front straightaway. SOUND OPTIONAL!
Off-topic

Hastings? Never thought I'd see that here. I've spent a lot of time in that little town. Nice place. Awesome museum.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Are those red brake calipers? I thought only FEs had red calipers?

Thopter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Specialized Turbo Creo SL Expert EVO
Country flag
John LaRandeau also has a video of a very loud GT500 on that same track. Comparing the pace, they seem pretty close.

Not really. GT350 carries way more speed into the corner and really leans on his outside tires at the exit. MME has yet to reach apex. Though, as noted, MME acceleration down the straight comes on fast.

Which begs a question. Is slow in/fast out the only way to carry pace in a MME, or will it (Finnish) flick?