Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Amazing!

I was already sold on the Grabber Blues:
https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/55660797

What I want to know is how they get those models to do the photo shoots so fast ?
It's really cool how they render the shirts on models. There is another site that will do the same except in a video of a model. You can even change the t-shirt color in the video.
Sponsored

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
My wife used to work in sportswear design. She said she could probably create a very, very similar design and put it on RedBubble (they are a print-on-demand service). She already designed a couple of Mach-E shirts that we put up there.

If you all are interested, I'll see if she can knock it out tonight or tomorrow.
Saw that she already did a design. So did i ;)

Bit darker as hers though. Mine is same color as in the video. First time using redbubble for me.
https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/57522135?ref=studio-promote

Really amazing how the Mugs with my logo turned out, curious to see them in real.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Saw that she already did a design. So did i ;)

Bit darker as hers though. Mine is same color as in the video. First time using redbubble for me.
https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/57522135?ref=studio-promote

Really amazing how the Mugs with my logo turned out, curious to see them in real.
I helped her pick the color. She advised going a little lighter because of the way RedBubble does their prints.
I'm also going to try to upload to Amazon but they have a review process that might reject it. ?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Around 1:10 you get a view from the passenger seat toward the rear window.
Yeah. Not huge but much better than a Model Y.

ab13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4 Hybrid
Country flag
Very nice. Seeing the rear passenger grabbing the handle to not get tossed around in the curve.

Reminds me of the time Ford did school events and drove people around on local tracks, but I missed going that day.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
like trademark infringement?
They don't ever specify. There are a ton of Mustang shirts on there already and I actually have a pending case with Ford for the license.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Very nice. Seeing the rear passenger grabbing the handle to not get tossed around in the curve.

Reminds me of the time Ford did school events and drove people around on local tracks, but I missed going that day.
Funny, just this weekend my wife was lamenting that my convertible doesn't have "oh shit" handles :)

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Kowloon Hong Kong on the watch. Nice, I used to get the absolute best deals on real Seiko's (a large Seiko actory was there) as well as some high-quality knock offs in Hong Kong. Best Rolex knock-offs? Taipei. :)
Did you ever fly into Kai Tak? That was always an adventure. Aim for the mountain and make a hard right!

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
That's funny, I just ordered a couple shirts with the red Mach-E from them this morning.
I'm planning an order when I get my VIN and date!

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Did you ever fly into Kai Tak? That was always an adventure. Aim for the mountain and make a hard right!
I did -- many times. I also flew our last flight into Kai Tak before it closed. Shoot an instrument approach to an apartment building. At less than 500 ft above ground make a 50-degree right-hand turn, roll out and land. While descending at 800 feet per minute. And moving at 180 mph. With a left crosswind. In an airplane that weighed over 600,000 lbs. Fun when the weather was nice though. :)

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I did -- many times. I also flew our last flight into Kai Tak before it closed. Shoot an instrument approach to an apartment building. At less than 500 ft above ground make a 50-degree right-hand turn, roll out and land. While descending at 800 feet per minute. And moving at 180 mph. With a left crosswind. In an airplane that weighed over 600,000 lbs. Fun when the weather was nice though. :)
My dad used to fly in there too. Had some interesting stories. I've seen some epic approaches on YouTube.

I've only been there once (2014). Nice new airport. And ironically, a wild taxi ride from there to the Kai Tak cruise terminal where the airport used to be.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Cool video. One of the best parts for me was seeing the vehicle height there, with multiple people getting in and out. Granted, most of those drivers were fairly short (especially the women), but still, that was fairly promising. The one woman slid straight in with no bending down at all. I'm taller (6-1) but doesn't look like it'll take much bending down.
Sponsored