hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
The interior shot also shows blue stitching on the seats. Maybe they ran out of red paint for the calipers.
Given what we've heard about possible supplier issues, I wonder if they're saving the painted ones for customer production units.
Sponsored

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
It's really cool how they render the shirts on models. There is another site that will do the same except in a video of a model. You can even change the t-shirt color in the video.
TIL There are 15 different types of T-shirts.

Do I get the premium, tri-blend, or essential? Hmm, maybe the long? No wait, the baseball. But that classic looks nice.

Argh, I'm so confused.

Last edited:

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Awesome. Here is the design, she whipped it out on her lunch break. It was pretty fast since she already had some other Mach-E designs. I think it is pretty close.

More details here: https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/57521761?ref=studio-promote

work-57521761-classic-t-shirt.jpg
Saw that she already did a design. So did i ;)

Bit darker as hers though. Mine is same color as in the video. First time using redbubble for me.
https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/57522135?ref=studio-promote

Really amazing how the Mugs with my logo turned out, curious to see them in real.
Anyone able to put this on a shirt?
sokane_191117_3793_5760.jpg

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Anyone able to put this on a shirt?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Video: Cuautitlan Plant Employees Drive the Mach-E on Factory Test Track sokane_191117_3793_5760
Great idea! I just showed it to my wife (the graphic artist in the family), and she said she should be able to do it.

Bad news: It might take a couple of days because she is working a lot.
Good news: She has lots of work to do after having a furlough earlier this summer.

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Watching some of the shorter women getting into the drivers seats of the Mache looks like the seat is close to butt height for them. I do not like low cars so this makes me happy.
My mother in law will be very happy, she's 89 and doesn't like getting in my Kia Sportage and the Mach-E is a bit lower.

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
Not sure if these are new pictures or not, but found em in a new article (in Spanish).

Ford Mustang Mach-E Video: Cuautitlan Plant Employees Drive the Mach-E on Factory Test Track Mujeres en plantas de Ford muestran su labor a la mexicana trabajando en el ensamblado del pri

Ford Mustang Mach-E Video: Cuautitlan Plant Employees Drive the Mach-E on Factory Test Track Mujeres en plantas de Ford muestran su labor a la mexicana trabajando en el ensamblado del pri

I think that was from a video posted earlier about an all female crew build. But I can't find the post now

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I think that was from a video posted earlier about an all female crew build. But I can't find the post now
That's what I was wondering too when I saw it featured all women, but I couldn't find the original story, and I was posting from my phone where I didn't have easy translation from Spanish.

Oh well, extra pictures anyway. ?

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag