Country flag
that's it selling my NX300h and will fulfill my order JK but I will anyways

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
My 2017 Fusion Sport AWD already makes that sound. Sometimes even when I have no clue why. It also does shows green/yellow and finally red when you get too close to a stationary object. That aspect comes in handy when parking in a parking structure with poles. You can close without hitting them.

machdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium
Country flag
Interesting that there wasn’t a pedestrian warning sound on this one. I would have liked to see the inside screen to see what it was showing by way of visual warnings. I like Tesla’s implementation showing outlines of obstacles.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
So it's making that noise outside of the vehicle?
Note that the car is inside a building, the windows are open and at its loudest the car is right next to the camera--my thought is that the noise is coming from inside the car.

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Note that the car is inside a building, the windows are open and at its loudest the car is right next to the camera--my thought is that the noise is coming from inside the car.
Yeah, with the windows down, inside, that's the same tone my wife's Expedition makes as we park or maneuver as things get too close.
Going with the suspicions of the others, this is most certainly different than the tone EVs have to make to alert Peds that the car is approaching, right?
I thought we had a clip or two of that tone on previous threads?
Sponsored