Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I believe you should be on 4.1.2 if you have what's in the video. 4.1.1 was some prep for 4.1.2. You'll get 4.1.3 soon thereafter, which also is a software update that brihgs no user-facing changes.
Unless you’re a curly-haired hunting dog. I got 4.1.2 OTA on February 5, installed on Feb. 6. 4.1.3 downloaded on the 9th but hasn’t installed yet. I think it might have code in it like the frunk update that prohibits install if the VIN is associated with @Jimrpa 🤪🐩 Not that I care about captive web portals since I won’t use any. 🤷‍♂️🐩
Sponsored

OP
OP
scoopman

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Just sat in car and have everything you discussed in the video is there but FordPass still says 4.1.1. When I look at "What's Up in this Update," all it says is that I can enter car using key fob during non-drivable update and that I will now receive new pop-up alerts when a precondition is not being met - whatever that means. Doesn't say anything about new screen design, etc that you discussed. However, I tested everything you mentioned and it's there but only 4.1.1 Odd?
BTW, I love the way I can now open the trunk. It's so much easier than trying to find it.
You probably have a bug in how the car is reporting what "power up" update you're on. You are either on 4.1.2 or 4.1.3, even if your car isn't showing this version as what's on your car in the Setttings.

e-pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Extended Star White
Country flag
It rained a lot this weekend. So I made a video.

Thank you. Crappy change: From readable informative boxes to small uninformative buttons. Still a crappy interface. Radio station should have a dedicated spot.

e-pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Extended Star White
Country flag
Thank you. Crappy change: From readable informative boxes to small uninformative buttons. Still a crappy interface. Radio station should have a dedicated spot.
Smaller app boxes??? Try pressing a small button on a mache bumpy ride.

65JohnyevMod

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1956 Meteor sedan delivery,1965 Falcon delivery
Occupation
retired
Country flag
A great video . I just purchased a 2021 Mach-E and am going to fit the entire running gear and battery pack and electrics into my 1965 Ford Falcon . I was confused because the touch screen display was not the same as the info I had about the car

OP
OP
scoopman

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
A great video . I just purchased a 2021 Mach-E and am going to fit the entire running gear and battery pack and electrics into my 1965 Ford Falcon . I was confused because the touch screen display was not the same as the info I had about the car
screw my video, I wanta see that.
Sponsored