Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
One of my cousins who has been a life-long Ford guy (he’s in his 60s) saw my MME for the first time today. He was really jazzed about the car. He recognized the nOtAmUsTaNG crowd and said that while they might have a point, he disagrees. He loved my car and thought it has a place. 😊🐩
Sponsored

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
One of my cousins who has been a life-long Ford guy (he’s in his 60s) saw my MME for the first time today. He was really jazzed about the car. He recognized the nOtAmUsTaNG crowd and said that while they might have a point, he disagrees. He loved my car and thought it has a place. 😊🐩
Steve, that describes me too. I've only owned Ford vehicles (48?) all my life and I'm 67. 😊
Oh, and I also love my Mach-E.

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Steve, that describes me too. I've only owned Ford vehicles (48?) all my life and I'm 67. 😊
Oh, and I also love my Mach-E.
I gotta say I'm late to the Ford party. My first one was my '14 Fusion Energi. Although I was the one who picked out my mom's '94 Mustang LX 5.0 Convertible. 🤪🐩

Mrn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMES
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
I didn't realize I had never owned a Ford until I was asked by Ford Service that question...over and over and over and over ... and I quickly realized it was on their script. I was so happy when I would get a Old Salt who didn't ask the question. I must have heard it at least 50 times, trying to keep track of my MME order.

If Ford ever gets their tracking system working properly there are going to be a lot of work at home call center jobs lost!
Sponsored