Advertisement

Vin# and Build Estimates

Plutoman15

Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Since it seems like vin numbers and build dates are about to start rolling in, I thought we should start a thread about it.

Please report Reservation date, order number, model and options, and the estimated build date and country that it will be delivered to. Thanks.

pb3

First Name
Phil
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Toyota 4Runner, Mustang Mach-E Premium extended range (order accepted!)
Country flag
Since it seems like vin numbers and build dates are about to start rolling in, I thought we should start a thread about it.

Please report Reservation date, order number, model and options, and the estimated build date and country that it will be delivered to. Thanks.

@Administrator
Maybe this can be added to the Order # Tracking spreadsheet?

OP

Plutoman15

Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Makes no difference to me. It will be fun to see how the build dates align with reservation/order dates and models. If @ChasingCoral or someone wants to modify the sheet to include the new info great! Either post it in this thread or start a new one since the prior threads are lengthy.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicles
Mach-E FE reserved, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Makes no difference to me. It will be fun to see how the build dates align with reservation/order dates and models. If @ChasingCoral or someone wants to modify the sheet to include the new info great! Either post it in this thread or start a new one since the prior threads are lengthy.
I’ve already asked @Administrator to add estimated build date, VIN delivery, and delivery date to the reservation/order sheet.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity PHEV and 2016 Nissan LEAF, MME First Edition on order
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Would we report our info in this thread and it would then get added to the spreadsheet, or report it to the original thread about orders?

agoldman

First Name
Alan
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicles
2020 volvo xc60 Polestar Edition Plug-in
Country flag
So far I've only heard of one person on this forum getting Vin #. Is that still correct?

JCHLi

Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Country flag
So far I've only heard of one person on this forum getting Vin #. Is that still correct?
Due to slight difference between the US and Ford Canada, it appears VINs have been released to at least a few dealers in Canada, but nothing in the states.

PS, I assume the issuance of VINs in Canada would be related to the fact that technically they have to be imported through Ford Canada first, this the VINs may be more crucial to obtain early to get so the import paperwork is ready. It likely does not mean those in Canada are further ahead of the states for build/delivery.

Last edited:

makooy

Reaction score
Vehicles
current Audi A3 - ordered Mach-E RWD Lucid Red
Country flag
Due to slight difference between the US and Ford Canada, it appears VINs have been released to at least since dealers in Canada, but nothing in the states.
Europe didn't received the VIN's either.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
I've only seen VINs for Ford employees so far. Have you seen others?
Yes. But... they may be dealer demo/training units. The units were MP2 units, with a planned build week of Nov 9th. No rotation number was yet assigned, and that's when things get serious, lol.

Last edited:

Advertisement