Wanna watch Tesla Fanboys start making a fool of themselves?

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
those tesla forum folks make me want a tesla less.

yes, a few were reasonable and was happy for the greater competition coming from the mach-e....but some were so defensive.

it's not that much of a stretch to think an EV with a much bigger battery is going to get more range. the fact that it comes at an attractive price (especially with federal rebate still available), arguably more attractive exterior, likely higher build quality, but doesn't come with farting noises their teslas have seems to really bother them...

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
those tesla forum folks make me want a tesla less.

yes, a few were reasonable and was happy for the greater competition coming from the mach-e....but some were so defensive.

it's not that much of a stretch to think an EV with a much bigger battery is going to get more range. the fact that it comes at an attractive price (especially with federal rebate still available), arguably more attractive exterior, likely higher build quality, but doesn't come with farting noises their teslas have seems to really bother them...
I agree, as I've said before, I was a Model 3 rezzy holder but refunded to wait for the Y, but once the Mach-E came on the scene, I am now a rezzy holder for a Premium and I think this is just the sign of what the Cult does... if you don't drink the Flavor Aid, even as a Tesla owner/enthusiast, then there can be some inter-denominational spats. It's both humorous and frustrating to watch or read, rather. They just keep going and going. And by the second page you as the reader have no idea what's going on, and then they've forgotten about how much they hate the Mach-E or any other EV that isn't Tesla and they proceed to bash each other! Very odd, but par for the course!

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
I agree, as I've said before, I was a Model 3 rezzy holder but refunded to wait for the Y, but once the Mach-E came on the scene, I am now a rezzy holder for a Premium and I think this is just the sign of what the Cult does... if you don't drink the Flavor Aid, even as a Tesla owner/enthusiast, then there can be some inter-denominational spats. It's both humorous and frustrating to watch or read, rather. They just keep going and going. And by the second page you as the reader have no idea what's going on, and then they've forgotten about how much they hate the Mach-E or any other EV that isn't Tesla and they proceed to bash each other! Very odd, but par for the course!
Human nature I guess. Apple is the Tesla of the computer world and its the same thing there. Politics are also similar I think.

Paul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, BMW 530e, Honda Clarity, Nissan 300ZX
Country flag
START making fools of themselves?
Sponsored