Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
With the road show beginning next week, I'm hoping that a Route 1 is available at one of the dealers. If any of you see one, would you mind asking to see what's under the aero covers (and take pics of course)? The wheels are supposed to be gloss black, but I'd love to if they look a lot better than the plasticky aero covers.

Thanks!
Sponsored

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
With the road show beginning next week, I'm hoping that a Route 1 is available at one of the dealers. If any of you see one, would you mind asking to see what's under the aero covers (and take pics of course)? The wheels are supposed to be gloss black, but I'd love to if they look a lot better than the plasticky aero covers.

Thanks!
I'd say: Take pics with covers on and covers off (if they let you take the covers off).

Ron Bonifas

First Name
Ronbon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln LS Ford edge Mach e RT1 rapid red
Occupation
Ford service tech
Country flag
I'd say: Take pics with covers on and covers off (if they let you take the covers off).
Yes please! those revised Aero covers just are not looking good to me either, may have to explore if they can be painted or made to look like originally proposed with some kind of wrap

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
For some reason when I saw this Thread, I read it as "R1T" and I thought you were actually asking about the Rivian R1T. Whew.
Although, they are cool trucks.
Sponsored