OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Good news, my car showed up yesterday! It looks great, no panel or roof alignment issues. I will take delivery today after I had it over night for a test drive.

The day I finally got some feed back from an upper Ford manager, the car delivered to the dealer which was good because he was only telling me the same artificial ETA time as customer service. I was nice of him to look it up though so I did appreciate it.

I think think in the end, my car is not a lemon but rather my dealer is not catered to as much as higher volume dealers and it was kind of treated as bottom tier when it comes to trucking the car for delivery, which turned into weeks. I do not know this, only speculating from the bits of info and timing of other deliveries. What caused the doubt was Ford reps saying it was on stopship for maintenance after being shipped from KC where they seem to be doing the QC checks. Saying it was not allowed to ship after traveling to Wilmington seemed odd and outside the normal which generated the doubts about the car. I am guessing he simply did not know anything.

Anyway, I think this closes out my portion of this thread. Love the car, seems well built. Time will tell but should be a happy ending.

JoeSmoeFromIDontKnow

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER (canceled)
Country flag
Good news, my car showed up yesterday! It looks great, no panel or roof alignment issues. I will take delivery today after I had it over night for a test drive.
Glad for you. I hope it is all the more special.

The one that I ordered apparently arrived today, but I don't know how it looks since I backed out of the deal last week. My loss (and Ford's loss since they have one less customer in their ecosystem - just a drop in the bucket)
Sponsored