MachSpeed

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCrew 2015 Mustang EcoBoost convertible
Country flag
Yes, we need a better color pallet for the Mach-e. So, Ford, if you are listening out there let's look at the current Mustang colors offered:

i-C3k6344-M.jpg

If this is a truly Mustang inspired, we need some of these colors added. Though I rather like the 2019 Need for Green better for a Mach-e.

2019_Mustang_Colors.jpg

Really, you've gone bold with the name and promotion. You went out of your way to explain this is a true Mustang for it's fun, performance and freedom. Give us the colors to be such.
Couldn't agree more

AnalogDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT
Country flag
The blue with the black grille looks great. That should have been the first image they released and showcased on their Mach E page.

AnalogDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT
Country flag
EDIT: So kind of confused here. The reveal shows a GT in Grabber Blue. There are pictures on Ford's website of a GT in Grabber Blue. Yet it only shows as an option for First Edition?
I'm wondering about this as well. Maybe they only had a certain number of reservation slots for Grabber Blue GTs?

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I'm wondering about this as well. Maybe they only had a certain number of reservation slots for Grabber Blue GTs?
What’s interesting is the website states that Grabber Blue is a First Edition color only. It’s like they made some pre-production GT models in Grabber Blue, took some pictures, sent it to the reveal, and was like “nah, never mind.
Sponsored