Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Did I hear right we get a charger with it.
I heard it too and have seen on FaceBook a dealer claiming the same. However, I am guessing it does not include installation (via Amazon). Still, a nice perk as people really will want a Level 2 charger for the big battery packs.

ejss

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Focus
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
It is most likely the portable charger like Tesla provides. Plugs into a washer/dryer outlet.

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
I am guessing/hoping that when you can actually place your order next Summer that Grabber Blue will be a color. The GT color options are excessively limited. The blue is more of a steel color imo
Yeah, I’m not impressed with the colors for the Premium trim. Was hoping for more Mustang colors. The blue is barely blue. Was looking for Orange, Yellow, Bright Blues and Dark Blues.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge Sport (tuned)
Country flag
I need to know more about the suspension, etc... to know how true it is to the Mustang name. But I was impressed with what Ford Jr & Hackett had to say, & how they plan to support the platform. The car is beautiful and I like the lines, specially in white & black.

I would already have money down, but I can not get over the center display being so large and in your face. I don't see why it sits so high, either. Perhaps if it was tucked down 5" lower and about 5" deeper into the instrument panel, with a more integrated look. May be Ford will change/add option for the GT to have a more driver-centric touch. (?)

4pac

First Name
Sphen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE/TeslaY
Country flag
Yeah, I’m not impressed with the colors for the Premium trim. Was hoping for more Mustang colors. The blue is barely blue. Was looking for Orange, Yellow, Bright Blues and Dark Blues.
Is anyone buying the blue? By the pics I never would have guessed that was blue. Just looks like a bluish grey. I would have considered just a regular blue if they offered it.

aclosedmind

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mustang GT, 2019 Edge ST, 2019 Nautilus
Country flag
Is anyone buying the blue? By the pics I never would have guessed that was blue. Just looks like a bluish grey. I would have considered just a regular blue if they offered it.
I did, but hoping come order time I'll be able to do Grabber Blue

4pac

First Name
Sphen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE/TeslaY
Country flag
Probably the upper level GT model that they havnt announced yet. Im sure the grabber blue would be on the top of the line model only.

BadaBing

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang & Explorer
Country flag
Yea Infinite Blue doesn't look too inspiring on the website, but colors are hard to get a real sense for on a web page. I'm hoping in real life it looks similar like this.

1750_07306_TR_06f00394-9ffb-4d8e-8190-9848d762e725.jpg

MachSpeed

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCrew 2015 Mustang EcoBoost convertible
Country flag
Ford really needs to step up there color choices not enough available colors and to many bland and expensive ones.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge Sport (tuned)
Country flag
What color are you specifically looking for...?

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge Sport (tuned)
Country flag
Where is the Charger locator site... is it down..?

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Ford really needs to step up there color choices not enough available colors and to many bland and expensive ones.
Agreed. The only bright color is Grabber Blue and its only available on one, limited edition trim. I wonder if there is some kind of market study that shows people who spend this type of money on vehicles don't like "fun" colors.

MachSpeed

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCrew 2015 Mustang EcoBoost convertible
Country flag
A orange the Sedona orange on the Escape is nice and I like the Dark Persian Green also.

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Yes, we need a better color pallet for the Mach-e. So, Ford, if you are listening out there let's look at the current Mustang colors offered:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Watch the Live Stream Here: 2021 Mustang Mach-E Reveal i-C3k6344-M

If this is a truly Mustang inspired, we need some of these colors added. Though I rather like the 2019 Need for Green better for a Mach-e.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Watch the Live Stream Here: 2021 Mustang Mach-E Reveal 2019_Mustang_Colors

Really, you've gone bold with the name and promotion. You went out of your way to explain this is a true Mustang for it's fun, performance and freedom. Give us the colors to be such.