Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Focus
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
They also have a twitter that you can follow. I have both on reminder!

Res Nullius

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-Golf, X3
Country flag
Bookmarked and reminder set. Lookin forward to seeing everyone's live reactions here :cool:

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Will anyone who frequents this forum be at the live reveal? I feel like some individuals on here may have some type of press or Ford connections based on their posts. If so, I’d love to get an idea of exterior and interior dimensions (mostly interested in interior space). It seems like that’s not something that’s typically covered in these types of reveals but is important to some when marking a decision. For example, the Model Y was revealed 8 months ago and no one seems to know how interior space compares with the model 3.

Golfer

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, i3
Country flag
Will anyone who frequents this forum be at the live reveal? I feel like some individuals on here may have some type of press or Ford connections based on their posts. If so, I’d love to get an idea of exterior and interior dimensions (mostly interested in interior space). It seems like that’s not something that’s typically covered in these types of reveals but is important to some when marking a decision. For example, the Model Y was revealed 8 months ago and no one seems to know how interior space compares with the model 3.
When Ford announces new vehicles most of the time they'll publish the technical specs on it including physical dimensions. Hopefully they do that for the Mach-E tonight.

Whatstreet

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt, Ford Expedition
Occupation
Electronics Engineer
Country flag
I think GreenCarReports did a comparison all ready and I think there will be more. You will be spoon fed on comparison to the Model Y.