Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
The last two car washes I've had all the sudden water is leaking into the front trunk I can't explain why the seals look good there's nothing blocking the trunk from closing all the way and it looks like it's closing correctly because the fit and finish is perfect as far as the trunk closing. On my last car wash and I've been going to the same place for quite a while I started getting errors with the front camera so I wanted to know what's going on. I opened up the front truck to find that water was all over the inside of the front trunk and leaking into the headlight access panels to adjust the headlights as anybody had this issue please let me know .
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
The last two car washes I've had all the sudden water is leaking into the front trunk I can't explain why the seals look good there's nothing blocking the trunk from closing all the way and it looks like it's closing correctly because the fit and finish is perfect as far as the trunk closing. On my last car wash and I've been going to the same place for quite a while I started getting errors with the front camera so I wanted to know what's going on. I opened up the front truck to find that water was all over the inside of the front trunk and leaking into the headlight access panels to adjust the headlights as anybody had this issue please let me know .
Hi there! Can you send us a PM with your VIN and Ford dealership information? I’d be happy to look into this Mach-E concern on my end.