We Digitally Reveal the 2021 Mach E From Latest Spy Pics!

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
The most recent Mach E spy pics revealed much of what to expect from the production model's styling, but we've taken it all the way and peeled back the remaining camouflage digitally by working directly with the spy photos. What's revealed underneath the camouflage is a handsome and sporty looking crossover hatchback which borrows (is inspired by) but does not steal (duplicate) the Mustang's exterior styling.

We also had a little fun and imagined some carbon fiber wheels from Ford Performance for the Mach E. There's been no indication so far to expect such wheels options, but since Ford has touted the Mach E as a "performance" SUV, we expect there will be some performance offerings from Ford Performance.

We hope you enjoy the preview look at the Mach E!

Ford Mustang Mach-E We Digitally Reveal the 2021 Mach E From Latest Spy Pics! MachEforum Ford Mach E 3

Ford Mustang Mach-E We Digitally Reveal the 2021 Mach E From Latest Spy Pics! MachEforum Ford Mach E Front-blue

Ford Mustang Mach-E We Digitally Reveal the 2021 Mach E From Latest Spy Pics! MachEforum Ford Mach E Front-white

Ford Mustang Mach-E We Digitally Reveal the 2021 Mach E From Latest Spy Pics! MachEforum Ford Mach E Front-darkblue

Ford Mustang Mach-E We Digitally Reveal the 2021 Mach E From Latest Spy Pics! MachEforum Ford Mach E Front-Green

Ford Mustang Mach-E We Digitally Reveal the 2021 Mach E From Latest Spy Pics! Ford Mach Front-Yellow

Ford Mustang Mach-E We Digitally Reveal the 2021 Mach E From Latest Spy Pics! MachEforum Ford Mach E Rear-yellow

Ford Mustang Mach-E We Digitally Reveal the 2021 Mach E From Latest Spy Pics! MachEforum Ford Mach E Rear-silver

Ford Mustang Mach-E We Digitally Reveal the 2021 Mach E From Latest Spy Pics! MachEforum Ford Mach Rear-red

Last edited:

AceSpades

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Mustang GT
Country flag
Looks accurate and true to life you guys got some skills.

The front reminds me of the first generation Model S before it lost its grille which I prefer anyway to the sealed-mouth look of the current model.

And between these colors I'd be torn between a blue and white Mach E. I'm. more of a traditional colors guy but I hope Ford comes out with some bold colors like in these previews. Helps generate buzz and gets it noticed on the road which is good free marketing.

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Country flag
I am so glad I didn't attempt this, as your artist clearly would have blown mine out of the water. As exceptional as these digital renderings are, why has the artist remained anonymous? While my 3D efforts are hobbyist in nature (I am a 30 year photoshop veteran, though) I have to assume (and hope) your artist is a well paid professional elsewise.

Respect.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge Sport (tuned)
Country flag
Good job.... though it will sit a tad lower.

Visually, the driver side rear wheel/tire is not exactly centered to the spy photo, giving the illusion it sits up higher. But looks spot on.

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
OH....green would be great! Though I am still hoping for Mustang colors as more of their "inspiration" points. :)

Blitz118

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Edge ST
Country flag
These digital pics look very good. Sign me up for one.

Shihear

First Name
Shihear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350
Country flag
This looks awesome, way sportier than I would have expected. Drop it a bit and slightly larger wheels and think it would be great in Race Red or Kona Blue.