we made a rear door handle (little update on front door delete 6/23)

jmatero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT-P
Country flag
I ordered the rear handles and had to return them because the tape wouldn’t keep them in place in the heat, but also they were contacting and scratching the door trim despite being pushed in as far as possible. I’d be willing to give them another try if those issues were resolved
Sponsored

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I ordered the rear handles and had to return them because the tape wouldn’t keep them in place in the heat, but also they were contacting and scratching the door trim despite being pushed in as far as possible. I’d be willing to give them another try if those issues were resolved
we improved the tape and molding a bit, would you like to give it another shot? if it still don't goes well, dm me, I will do a refund for you.

thewraith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FD RX7(2J)/'21 Mach E GTP/'65 'stang, '22 BMW X5
Country flag
Ok the new adhesive works much better! Unfortunately one rear side handle broke before I received the adhesive so I have to remove them both. It was good while it lasted.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Ok the new adhesive works much better! Unfortunately one rear side handle broke before I received the adhesive so I have to remove them both. It was good while it lasted.
would you like a replacement?

thewraith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes and happy to pay for a single side. How do I proceed? Thank you!! Drivers side is the one that broke.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Yes and happy to pay for a single side. How do I proceed? Thank you!! Drivers side is the one that broke.
No need to pay for anything, we will make sure our buyers got a great experience with us. DM sent.

thewraith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just ordered another pair for my neighbor because of the above customer service effort. I've been in this car game for 20+ years and have never seen this level of service from any company or vendor for such a low priced part.

Wish you guys made fd rx7 or Supra mkiv parts..

Mosworthy

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
it was partially ready two weeks ago, but we didn't satisfy with how it look(wasn't good enough), we have been keep polishing the molding and improving the design on it. fix molding will take some time, thank you for the interest.
Need this!

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Need this!
hi, yes, we want this to ready asap as well.
but we are still trying to make it as perfect as possible.
dont want this product to has issue like the door handle did at the beginning.

Rick65

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e premium
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Just purchased these. Opening the rear doors has always been a pain, especially with hands full. Also the finger prints! thanks for this solution. The wife will be very happy!
can you describe your experience? or share a pic? I am thinking about buying these

thewraith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
can you describe your experience? or share a pic? I am thinking about buying these
There are dozens of pics and writeups on this even in this thread.

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I saw this thread for the rear doors but did not know that AOSK did the front doors. I was looking on their website and saw the front doors handle replacements. I ordered them yesterday and hope to get them by the end of the month.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I saw this thread for the rear doors but did not know that AOSK did the front doors. I was looking on their website and saw the front doors handle replacements. I ordered them yesterday and hope to get them by the end of the month.
Hi dear Owner,

We havent released the product yet since Amazon keeps denying our images.

Rookie

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Prem RWD ER Iced Blue Silver Metallic
Country flag
Pleased to give you my experience regarding AOSK rear door handles.

I order the door handles last June. My concern was how strong the handles would be when considering that they are connected to the car door via one screw-tape and glue. Also, my garage warms up between 100 to 115 degrees often in the summer (we call it 'toasty' in Arizona).

Sadly, I was right. The handles never felt solid and had a slight wobble when opening the doors. So I returned the handles and wrote AOSK about my experience.

Then, within a few weeks, I received new tape and glue from AOSK. I then reorder a new set of handles, and used the glue that AOSK sent me (3m Liquid Adhesive Promoter).

The handles have been on the doors 4 months now. They are great. They take the heat well. No problems in a car wash. And my wife likes it much better than having no handles.

I always felt the lack of rear handles was a minor 'inconsistency' design (either have 4 handles or no handles on the car). But that's my take.

The handles only take a few minutes to mount. I waited 24 hours before using the doors so the adhesive was setup. Careful not to drop the small screw-not easy to find under a Mach-e.

AOSK was responsive and easy to work with.

Hope this helps....

handle.jpg
Sponsored