AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
For those in the know: why do some window stickers say Special Order and some don't? I went about mine like most of you...reserved on-line last November, converted to order with dealer late June...but mine says Special Order. Others that have posted haven't been designated as such.
Sponsored

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD Ext Range Infinite Blue 3/3/2021
Occupation
TV
Country flag
Yup we're going to officially call next week "Forum build week" simply because there is at least 18 of us with build dates starting on Monday (at least according to the order tracking spreadsheet--there may be more people who haven't submitted their orders for tracking).

source.gif

(I think I'm going to end all my posts from now on with a Swear Trek gif--of course that means I'll be limited to very few since most of them have swear words in them ;) )
I got an email update from Ford today: my build date has been moved back a week -- from Jan 4 to Jan 11

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
For those in the know: why do some window stickers say Special Order and some don't? I went about mine like most of you...reserved on-line last November, converted to order with dealer late June...but mine says Special Order. Others that have posted haven't been designated as such.
That is interesting. Mine also says special order and it has some numbers and letters under it. Reserved on the reveal date.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
That is how the dealer entered it into the ordering system. Not sure it means that much with this model.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
That is interesting. Mine also says special order and it has some numbers and letters under it. Reserved on the reveal date.
mine does too. It always had it but once I got the date was filled in on the production date line then new codes appeared in the same box
Sponsored