Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘15 Accord; ‘94 GT Mustang
Country flag
  • Banned
Is it just me or is this site getting clunkier and harder to navigate by the day?

Last week, it started collapsing the screen on iPhone unless you turn the phone sideways In order to navigate and long-ways to read.

This week, it’s worse because the website’s main page is now some WordPress mumbo jumbo and it’s harder to navigate to the forums.

Seems like odd timing for this site to go down the tubes. Anyone else?
Sponsored

MachSpeed

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCrew 2015 Mustang EcoBoost convertible
Country flag
Haven't tried the site on phone yet it works just fine on my pc

OP
OP

Midnight Blue

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
  • Banned
Oh. I didn’t realize people still use PCs for anything other than work. Even my laptop just collects dust because it doesn’t fit in my pocket and basically every other website today works just fine on an iPhone.

OP
OP

Midnight Blue

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
  • Banned
Also, I’m not sure why I have to automatically “watch” every thread I comment on. I really don’t need the emails, much less having to come back and “unwatch” threads constantly.

ejss

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Focus
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I use my PC for work.... And have a tab opened for this site. Lol

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge Sport (tuned)
Country flag
Oh. I didn’t realize people still use PCs for anything other than work. Even my laptop just collects dust because it doesn’t fit in my pocket and basically every other website today works just fine on an iPhone.
Yes, this site seems to be having issues. Sometimes it takes 5~9 seconds for me to authenticate after logging in, etc. Pages hitch every now and again, etc.

Also:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Website Funkiness 17c542a1927c382913c388533f56cabd--laughing-face-people-laughing[1]

I am 50 and everyone I know, has a PC gaming room. Where else are you going to put your racing simulator..?

I have 4 PC in my house, one at work. The ONLY time I pull my phone out is to make, or answer a call, or text.

Who uses a phone, for forums..? Why bother compromising yourself, with such a small device...? If needy, wherever my phone is, my laptop is not far behind.

Just saying.... : )

MachEBuyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many
Country flag
Also, I’m not sure why I have to automatically “watch” every thread I comment on. I really don’t need the emails, much less having to come back and “unwatch” threads constantly.
yes, this drives me nuts too. Please fix and make it default to not watch.

MachEBuyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many
Country flag
Is it just me or is this site getting clunkier and harder to navigate by the day?

Last week, it started collapsing the screen on iPhone unless you turn the phone sideways In order to navigate and long-ways to read.

This week, it’s worse because the website’s main page is now some WordPress mumbo jumbo and it’s harder to navigate to the forums.

Seems like odd timing for this site to go down the tubes. Anyone else?
I agree, clunkier is definitely the word I would use as well. Took me ten minutes to get from email link of the spy photo announcement to actually find the thread today. Almost gave up.

IPhone XR

MachSpeed

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCrew 2015 Mustang EcoBoost convertible
Country flag
Yes I have a pc a dell inspiron all in one with a TB of memory