Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
My 22 Premier ER 2WD was, and still is scheduled for manufacture next week, but the trackers say it's in production a week early, as of 12/27.

No window sticker yet, and no modules populated yet but at least the module tracker acknowledges the VIN now.

How long have the builds been taking? It feels like the chip crisis has eased a bit.

It's nice to see that at least for the moment something is going better than promised.
Sponsored

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
My 22 Premier ER 2WD was, and still is scheduled for manufacture next week, but the trackers say it's in production a week early, as of 12/27.

No window sticker yet, and no modules populated yet but at least the module tracker acknowledges the VIN now.

How long have the builds been taking? It feels like the chip crisis has eased a bit.

It's nice to see that at least for the moment something is going better than promised.
Which tracker? Where did you see that? Which link? None of the links are recognizing my VIN Do you see any actual date or just the words In Progress? None seem to be working. Were you part of the 1/3 build week? Window sticker? Sorry for the rapid fire questions.

OP
OP
TTT

TTT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
Which tracker? Where did you see that? Which link? None of the links are recognizing my VIN Do you see any actual date or just the words In Progress? None seem to be working. Were you part of the 1/3 build week? Window sticker? Sorry for the rapid fire questions.
It shows here: shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=xxxxxxxxxxxxx

and here: https://www.ford.com/buy/mach-e/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxxx

replace the Xes with your data.

I ordered on 7/27 but the system shows I ordered 9/27 for some reason. My original build date was week of 12/14 (that was assigned mid october) but it slipped back to week of 1/3. maybe they weren't sure if they were going to operate the factory this week or how long the change over from 21 to 22 would take.

So, the date still says building next week, but both of the above sites now show in progress.

No window sticker yet.

I'm officially part of the 1/3 group I guess but they are starting that group early?

I still for some illogical reason hope that they added cooled or ventilated seats and haven't announced it until they start building or delivering the 22's, but I have no reason to think that. I just wish it was true - I'd like that and a better real time consumption meter if Ford is listening...

Last edited:

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
I don't think it means ahead of schedule.

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
I've got my sticker last thirsday

Ford Mustang Mach-E Week of 1/3 ahead of schedule 1640783414691

Last edited:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Completing the build takes a week or two depending on timing of some of the steps. It sounds like your car will probably be finished on time.
Sponsored