Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Just did the online checkout and received the congratulations! Ford Credit approval, however, the screen where you sign the offer has all of the Estimated Amounts (apr 2.25/48 mos, monthly pymnt etc) filled in correctly but the Offer blanks just have 0s instead of any offer amounts. Does that mean we received the estimated amounts or did the system take a dump? Thanks!

And yeah, I did a search first ??

Edit: @hybrid2bev deserves all the props for helping me figure this out through direct messaging.
Sponsored

Last edited:

sharkcom

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
Just did the online checkout and received the congratulations! Ford Credit approval, however, the screen where you sign the offer has all of the Estimated Amounts (apr 2.25/48 mos, monthly pymnt etc) filled in correctly but the Offer blanks just have 0s instead of any offer amounts. Does that mean we received the estimated amounts or did the system take a dump? Thanks!

And yeah, I did a search first ??

Edit: @hybrid2bev deserves all the props for helping me figure this out through direct messaging.
I am experiencing the same thing as well. The Ford Options page for payment option isnt calculating. See screen shot. But my dealership asked me to fill out their own credit app which I did - hope that was OK as I made it clear I want Ford Options to my sales person.

Ford_Options_Error_Payment.jpg