Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
How many time I get weird readings on the especially if the car is been sitting for a day or two gives me the impression that a tire is going flat.

I have thoroughly check the tires and there are no leaks. Foreign object through the tire itself I refill the air in the tires and hoping they will hold although this is happened multiple times anybody out there experience the same thing.
Sponsored

HondaRacer

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 MME GT
Country flag
How many time I get weird readings on the especially if the car is been sitting for a day or two gives me the impression that a tire is going flat.

I have thoroughly check the tires and there are no leaks. Foreign object through the tire itself I refill the air in the tires and hoping they will hold although this is happened multiple times anybody out there experience the same thing.
Unclear what you are saying. You’ve found a foreign object penetrating the tire and have refilled the air multiple times? You need to go to a tire shop.

Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
The tires are leaking air or are not leaking air?

If you are truly having to fill your tire(s) with air with any regularity - you have a leak somewhere on your tire/rim/valve stem.
Sponsored