CottonHill

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
Hey, I’m from Pittsburgh. I’ve seen a couple MME’s on the road after I get mine in January. Prior, I’ve only seen two. Just curious, is there anybody from my side or in Pa in general here? Share you thoughts!
Sponsored

DaveBodnar

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Escape, 2013 ATS
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Jason - just got my Premium, all wheel drive, big battery MME last week so you can add one more to the Pittsburgh tally - I am in the South Hills and love the car. Rides well, accelerates like crazy and is super quite.

Have yet to hit 100 miles on the odometer so not much more to report yet.

FYI, I orderd the car in early June, 2021 and it took well over 9 months to arrive!

Enjoy your MME!

Dave

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I've driven through your area a few times on my way from NE Ohio to VA - charged at the Sheetz EA in Cranberry area several times. But being from NE Ohio, I tend to make my drives in Pittsburgh brief. ?

OP
OP
CottonHill

CottonHill

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
Jason - just got my Premium, all wheel drive, big battery MME last week so you can add one more to the Pittsburgh tally - I am in the South Hills and love the car. Rides well, accelerates like crazy and is super quite.

Have yet to hit 100 miles on the odometer so not much more to report yet.

FYI, I orderd the car in early June, 2021 and it took well over 9 months to arrive!

Enjoy your MME!

Dave
Congrats Dave! I have a best friend that lives in Castle Shannon/Baldwin, though I know S Hills can be anywhere haha. I’ll definitely keep my eyes peeled!

Got the perfect car for that parkway west traffic!

I’m a bit North East, near Oakmont. I saw someone with a White MME (not sure of the exact white) that lives in Oakmont, but I’m guessing most Pittsburghers don’t know or don’t want to be bothered with forums lol.

Get prepared for all the questions and looks! Take that extra walk and park way away from people haha.

Hope to meet/see you around!

OP
OP
CottonHill

CottonHill

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
I've driven through your area a few times on my way from NE Ohio to VA - charged at the Sheetz EA in Cranberry area several times. But being from NE Ohio, I tend to make my drives in Pittsburgh brief. ?
Haha there’s nothing wrong with that! All love, from me at least!

I still haven’t used my EA credit yet. I think that is the closest EA station me.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Haha there’s nothing wrong with that! All love, from me at least!

I still haven’t used my EA credit yet. I think that is the closest EA station me.
Last time I passed through there all 4 of the stations were occupied (including me) and one waiting. Me, a Bolt, an eTron, and an ID4 with another ID4 waiting. Busy spot. Chargers worked great though.

40Watts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge, Fusion Hybrid, GTPE Pending
Country flag
Hey, I’m from Pittsburgh. I’ve seen a couple MME’s on the road after I get mine in January. Prior, I’ve only seen two. Just curious, is there anybody from my side or in Pa in general here? Share you thoughts!
I caught a fleeting glimpse of a GB non-GT in Cranberry the other day.

I’m still waiting on a production date for my SpW GTPE. With any luck, there’ll be one more MME in Western PA before the end of the year.

kevcody

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD Extended Battery
Occupation
Hacker
Country flag
👋 Yinzer here. Ordered in 2020 November. Took delivery in 2021 July. Utilized Moon Twp Ford as my dealer. I received A-plan pricing (Ford is an investor in my employer) and Moon Twp gave zero issues with applying discounts, etc.

I now have 9,000 miles on my Premium, AWD, Extended Battery.

I really love the car, it's super fun to drive. I do have that pesky "OTA stuck" issue that's been all over the threads here, but taking it in on 2022-04-14 to hopefully get the TSB applied and get unstuck. The only other issue I've had is a tad bit of wiper alignment issues after I had the windshield and panoramic roof recall performed. Plan is to have them look at this on Thursday as well :)

I installed a 40Amp JuiceBox at home, but I've only used it for 233kWh total. I'm super lucky to have a ChargePoint charger in my garage at work in the Strip District, and I've utilized 3,204kWh of _free_ charging.

OP
OP
CottonHill

CottonHill

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
I caught a fleeting glimpse of a GB non-GT in Cranberry the other day.

I’m still waiting on a production date for my SpW GTPE. With any luck, there’ll be one more MME in Western PA before the end of the year.
Hopefully all happens soon and I know that’s going to look nice!

OP
OP
CottonHill

CottonHill

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
👋 Yinzer here. Ordered in 2020 November. Took delivery in 2021 July. Utilized Moon Twp Ford as my dealer. I received A-plan pricing (Ford is an investor in my employer) and Moon Twp gave zero issues with applying discounts, etc.

I really love the car, it's super fun to drive. I do have that pesky "OTA stuck" issue that's been all over the threads here, but taking it in on 2022-04-14 to hopefully get the TSB applied and get unstuck. The only other issue I've had is a tad bit of wiper alignment issues after I had the windshield and panoramic roof recall performed. Plan is to have them look at this on Thursday as well :)

I installed a 40Amp JuiceBox at home, but I've only used it for 233kWh total. I'm super lucky to have a ChargePoint charger in my garage at work in the Strip District, and I've utilized 3,204kWh of _free_ charging.
You’ll have to update how the work goes! I’ve called two dealerships so far about trying to get 21P22 put on mine and they both acted like I was talking crazy. If you could, actually, here or dm me the service advisor or manager you’re dealing with and I’ll see if I can get a time to go up there.

I’m sure I’ll spot you around, though! I occasionally charge at 1st Ave garage if I have appointments certain mornings.

kevcody

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD Extended Battery
Occupation
Hacker
Country flag
@CottonHill It took me several days to get the dealer service to even call me back, and finally spoke with someone today. They don’t have the cables. I was obviously too optimistic 🤦‍♂️

OP
OP
CottonHill

CottonHill

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
@CottonHill It took me several days to get the dealer service to even call me back, and finally spoke with someone today. They don’t have the cables. I was obviously too optimistic 🤦‍♂️
Terrible… well for what it’s worth, Woltz Wind Ford in Carnegie, one of the dealers I called, has serviced MME’s. My issue was that, they were treating me saying that I wanted the update as it being a recall. They looked up my VIN through that channel instead of just taking the time to hear what I was mentioning. May call again and see if I can get a different advisor, or even a manager.

40Watts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge, Fusion Hybrid, GTPE Pending
Country flag

I ordered through Moon Townhsip Ford, as well (3/15/22); so, I figure that I’m looking at a late 3Q delivery, unless I get lucky. How long was your wait to take delivery of your MME? It’s hard to tell where a dealer sits in the allocation process.

FWIW, if your Premium is red, I might have poked my head in it when it was in for the window/roof recall. It’s a beaut.

rinsmars

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium EAWD
Country flag
Picked up my Premium Extended AWD yesterday that I'd ordered in July 2021, two weeks earlier than estimated delivery date!! I had to remind them but the Dealer honored Price Protection, the $750 2021-to-2022 conversion rebate and 1.9% Ford Credit loan rate for 60 months without argument.

My ChargePoint Home Flex gets hardwire installed next Wednesday.

See you on the roads of Pittsburgh!

Paw160

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT
Country flag
Hey there Pittsburgh drivers. I just picked up my GT this week. From Shults Ford. Great service, smooth process. Enjoying every minute of driving it so far. I've seen a few other MME's on the road in the Wexford/Cranberry area. Many more EV's around too. It's nice to see.

@40Watts, hopefully you get yours soon. I ordered around the same time. Originally promised 9/5-9/11 when it shipped back in July, so it arrived a few weeks early.
Sponsored