Western Pa or Pa in general MME’s

40Watts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge, Fusion Hybrid, GTPE Pending
Country flag
Hey there Pittsburgh drivers. I just picked up my GT this week. From Shults Ford. Great service, smooth process. Enjoying every minute of driving it so far. I've seen a few other MME's on the road in the Wexford/Cranberry area. Many more EV's around too. It's nice to see.

@40Watts, hopefully you get yours soon. I ordered around the same time. Originally promised 9/5-9/11 when it shipped back in July, so it arrived a few weeks early.
I was able to get my hands on a GTPE that was in production as of 8/24. I’ve been given an ETA of 10/26. How long did it take from build to delivery for yours?
Sponsored

Paw160

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT
Country flag
I was able to get my hands on a GTPE that was in production as of 8/24. I’ve been given an ETA of 10/26. How long did it take from build to delivery for yours?
Built July 13th delivered Aug 17th (unfortunately I couldn’t pick it up until the 22nd). So maybe you can hope for late September!

Auto Motive

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mustang mach e GT performance
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hey there Pittsburgh drivers. I just picked up my GT this week. From Shults Ford. Great service, smooth process. Enjoying every minute of driving it so far. I've seen a few other MME's on the road in the Wexford/Cranberry area. Many more EV's around too. It's nice to see.

@40Watts, hopefully you get yours soon. I ordered around the same time. Originally promised 9/5-9/11 when it shipped back in July, so it arrived a few weeks early.
My wife has a GTPE and we hail from Valencia rt8 at 228 Middlesex crossing. Saw one GTPE on rt8 a couple non GT but so few in almost a year of ownership. Grand kids car seats fits in perfectly. So far no problems and she is enjoying the power when it's needed coming on to rt8 .
It's 45mph but closer to rt228 its the turnpike 65mph all day. Good luck with your mach e.

40Watts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge, Fusion Hybrid, GTPE Pending
Country flag
Well, it’s finally mine. I haven’t yet had a chance to put it through its paces since I picked up 10 days ago, but I have been able to tool it around town a bit. It really is a far nicer car that I thought it would be.

The seats are super comfortable. The ride is firm but smooth and not bouncy at all. When stomped on, the car takes off like a rocket.

We’ll see what the future holds, but right now, I couldn’t be happier. See yinz arahnd tahn!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Western Pa or Pa in general MME’s 477F3455-04CC-4BD0-8E28-A6DE61079F5A

Auto Motive

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well, it’s finally mine. I haven’t yet had a chance to put it through its paces since I picked up 10 days ago, but I have been able to tool it around town a bit. It really is a far nicer car that I thought it would be.

The seats are super comfortable. The ride is firm but smooth and not bouncy at all. When stomped on, the car takes off like a rocket.

We’ll see what the future holds, but right now, I couldn’t be happier. See yinz arahnd tahn!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Western Pa or Pa in general MME’s 477F3455-04CC-4BD0-8E28-A6DE61079F5A
You cloned my wife's GTPE....color is amazing in the sun and so black at night. Good luck...from Valencia Pa.

Auto Motive

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hey, I’m from Pittsburgh. I’ve seen a couple MME’s on the road after I get mine in January. Prior, I’ve only seen two. Just curious, is there anybody from my side or in Pa in general here? Share you thoughts!
Doug and Joyce from Valencia off RT 8 and RT 228. Moved into the only plan in Pa with new ranch homes in 2019. Now all sold out. Really nice, quiet area with everything so close. My wife ordered early on a GTPE delivered Oct 2021. In that time we saw 3 and only 1 like her model.
We have had the best luck so far no issues except the charger in hot weather. Going to order the Juice Box 40 wired unit this week. Good luck with your new MME. Keep us all updated on your trips.

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
North of Pittsburgh in Butler County. There are several MME in Butler that I am aware of including mine.

Auto Motive

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
North of Pittsburgh in Butler County. There are several MME in Butler that I am aware of including mine.
Nice color. We have been seeing more mme in gibsonia lately. One GTPE same dark matter gray as ours. A lot of teslas.

GERChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Not western PA but at least same state - Lancaster County 🐴 😄
Sponsored