What’s the biggest TV you can fit in a Mach-E?

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
My Mach E transported our new 80 inch TV from the store about 23 miles to our Sonny Boy's house in early December, still in its box. We cargo-strapped it onto our Thule roof racks.
Sponsored

11fourteen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hit IKEA this weekend (thanks BCHF!) and was able to fit one of their queen-size rolled mattresses with comfortable room for at least 2 more of them. The space is deceiving!

Msnwcpa

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mme ordered, Lexus hybrid, Toyota hybrid
Occupation
IT
I rushed over to this thread expecting to see pictures of someone trying to install a large tv on a MME, for either entertainment on back row or to replace the already decently large OEM screen with something more suitable to cover up the entire windshield 😂
🤣

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
I was able to get a 70” model in mine.
Ford Mustang Mach-E What’s the biggest TV you can fit in a Mach-E? 5F15BDAA-BCF6-422A-9429-D5A9A75D9760
Why in the world would you leave it in the box, a much larger one will fit without it?

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
Last edited:

Dave-O

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Odyssey
Occupation
Fuel hauler
Country flag
Thanks Dave. We got a great apartment downtown with underground parking and semi-fast free charging!

I was hoping to mount the TV on the wall but I didn’t realize the walls were built with metal studs.

It looks like I’ll be watching the Bills game with the TV on the floor.
Bummer. At least it’s not like our house where the original owners decided to dominate the living room with a fireplace in SOUTH TEXAS! Only reason we have a 75” (not the C2) is because it has to sit so high up that my aging eyes were unhappy with the 65” it replaced.
Oh and f*ck yeah on the free charging!

shark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
$55,000 Car and you tarnish it with such a cheap TV? I’m basking in the light of an LG C2. Granted I transported it in the Odyssey .
I easily transported a 120" LG in mine. Granted it was an LG projector and a 120" screen still in the box. 😝

Dave-O

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Odyssey
Occupation
Fuel hauler
Country flag
I easily transported a 120" LG in mine. Granted it was an LG projector and a 120" screen still in the box. 😝
I just can’t get myself to like projectors. Maybe they’re better than 10 years ago.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
I was able to get a 70” model in mine.
Ford Mustang Mach-E What’s the biggest TV you can fit in a Mach-E? 5F15BDAA-BCF6-422A-9429-D5A9A75D9760
I was literally standing in Costco trying to decide if I could get a 70” in the back of the Mach-E or if I had to come back with the minivan. I haven’t pulled the trigger yet, but this is good to know.

Brian M

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach e Premium (ordered)
Country flag
Ok not a tv but I have an Explorer where my 60lb Aussie Doodle can stand/sit in the back with middle row up. Anyone have a similar size dog fit in back with rear seats up/down. I’ve seen the pics of the standard poodle sitting in The trunk but don’t think my wife would appreciate putting the dog there for long trips. Supposed to take delivery Jan 4-8…..?
Sponsored