Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I am hoping that you can change the wakeup word from "Hey Ford". I want to go Samuel L Jackson on it: "Hey M* it's cold in here, turn on the heat!"
Sponsored

Rotting Piñata

First Name
Adi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon hybrid
Country flag
I was thinking Woodhouse (the butler from Archer). I can't knock the idea that cars should have female names, though. My previous car was Karen, named after the cougar from Talledega Nights. I'm sure I'll have a vision for the proper name when the time comes. Looking back at what I just wrote, I think I just need to keep watching TV :)

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
@Mach-E VLOG already said ours *Electric Blucifer!* Should we call it EB for short?
I just want to say that I REALLY hope there's a Shadow Black owner who's going to call theirs Toothless!
Toothless would be cool

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

FPLiptak

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My 2010 Milan Hybrid was Starship Milan
My wife's 2013 Fusion Energi was Starship Energi
My wife's 2016 MKZ Hybrid is Starship MKZ
My 2018 Bolt Premium is Starship Bolt

Sooooooo..............................................

The Mach-e will be named Starship Mach-e

What else could I do?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I am hoping that you can change the wakeup word from "Hey Ford". I want to go Samuel L Jackson on it: "Hey M* it's cold in here, turn on the heat!"
That was part of my reason at first for keeping the name short -- using it to address the car. That's why I came up with Babe (Paul Bunyan's Blue Ox, since it is a rather large Mustang). I decided that didn't work and switched to Tuna as it's a fast fish but have been considering Marlin instead (Blue Marlin even faster, although Black Marlins are the fastest fish).

Unfortunately, the manual shows a list of names you can use to address your Mach E but no way to change it. So I have been thinking Hippocampus. This was the legendary horse of the sea (often depicted as blue) and the genus for seahorses. There are even blue seahorses of the common species Hippocampus erectus.
Ford Mustang Mach-E What are you gonna name yours? hippocampus-mythology-2f56c681-5cb7-49d2-800c-b23659a509f-resize-750

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag
My 2010 Milan Hybrid was Starship Milan
My wife's 2013 Fusion Energi was Starship Energi
My wife's 2016 MKZ Hybrid is Starship MKZ
My 2018 Bolt Premium is Starship Bolt

Sooooooo..............................................

The Mach-e will be named Starship Mach-e

What else could I do?
That was part of my reason at first for keeping the name short -- using it to address the car. That's why I came up with Babe (Paul Bunyan's Blue Ox, since it is a rather large Mustang). I decided that didn't work and switched to Tuna as it's a fast fish but have been considering Marlin instead (Blue Marlin even faster, although Black Marlins are the fastest fish).

Unfortunately, the manual shows a list of names you can use to address your Mach E but no way to change it. So I have been thinking Hippocampus. This was the legendary horse of the sea (often depicted as blue) and the genus for seahorses. There are even blue seahorses of the common species Hippocampus erectus.
Ford Mustang Mach-E What are you gonna name yours? hippocampus-mythology-2f56c681-5cb7-49d2-800c-b23659a509f-resize-750
I think Marlin is a sweet name!

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag

Also nominating Sea Horsie as an option