What are you gonna name yours?

woody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
Alas, had that global cooling stuff not driven the North American horse to extinction, then the first Homo sapiens to arrive here would have had some other form of transportation. And we could now have wild horses and wild mustangs and wild broncos. Feral mustang just does not ring in the ear as well.
Many cars, none had names other than those the manufacturer ascribed to them. But who knows....

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I may name it "Late" or "Very Late"! My new ETA is 3/27/21 per email.
On the bright side, at least you don’t live in Hawaii. Out here those delays on top of our normal shipping will cause the cars to be named “I could’ve had a 2022.” :p

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
On the bright side, at least you don’t live in Hawaii. Out here those delays on top of our normal shipping will cause the cars to be named “I could’ve had a 2022.” :p
Yes but it would have been delivered in 2023 ?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I named mine "Godzilla".
Oh, you mean what did I name my Mach E.
do I need to write a ticket here? because I'm not sure what you could possibly mean here. ?

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
This may change... At the moment, it's "Sometimes Blue."

My near-retirement Fiesta is now called "Party's Over."
This will change...At the moment, it’s “MR Late”

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
I recently named my roborock "Dwayne the Roborock Johnson." Now if they would just install a male voice to go along with it....
But I haven't given much thought to the MME yet. Just stumbled across Scarlett which might be nice for my Rapid Red Premium.. Hmm.. I have some time

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
My Grabber Blue baby will be named Glamdring aka Foe Hammer, described as "bright as blue flame for delight in the killing of the Great Goblin", ...Immediately, all the torches in the cave were extinguished and a glowing sword "bright as blue flame" appeared. It was Glamdring !

Ford Mustang Mach-E What are you gonna name yours? 1611190236554

LOL, for those of you not as nerdy as me... This is Lord of the Rings - Gandalf's Sword!

Last edited:

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
My Grabber Blue baby will be named Glamdring aka Foe Hammer, described as "bright as blue flame for delight in the killing of the Great Goblin", ...Immediately, all the torches in the cave were extinguished and a glowing sword "bright as blue flame" appeared. It was Glamdring !

1611190236554.png

LOL, for those of you not as nerdy as me... This is Lord of the Rings - Gandalf's Sword!
Nice!! Works with IB as well. The name Gandalf itself would also work with either gray or either white. :) ?‍♂
MME’s going to California could be named Smaug. ? lots of good names from LOTR.

Last edited:

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
OHHHH - I really like Saphira!!! (Loved the Inheritance Series)

My dog is Khaleesi, so it'd fit in nicely. I may have to steal it, sorry not sorry!
So cool!! Go for it!!

JBB_JD

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 22 Escape Hy, 20 Fusion Hy, 20 Escape
Country flag
We have always named our cars and this Carbonized Grey will be Venom but Vision was a runner-up. Venom will replace Jarvis - an F-Pace with the tech package and set to a British assistant voice. You can see the theme. I am kinda bummed to hear some company is planning to release a model called Venom but it's done. Venom joins Ruby and Blackie in the garage. I could not get that license plate so pics will show the same plate I have had for 20+ years - JBYRON. We used to have a Ford Freestyle called Christine - if you remember that model and the problems with it moving on its own, you get that.
Sponsored