What car did you give up for MME??

Brofessional

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 GR86, 12 Accord, 18 Yukon, 21 Mach E GT
Country flag
I really wanted to do this thread because I really loved my type R, but it was truly a summer only toy. I saved all my coin from a young age to purchase my dream car, a Corvette. Growing up around hot rods unfortunately gave you the itch for speed. My first used/new to me Vette was a 2003 yellow coupe. It seems there's always been a garage car, along with my daily driver. I decided to cut it down to one vehicle. Well, my wife has her Cmax energi...lol! This MME checked the boxes, quick, tough looking, comfortable and all electric! I'm definitely all in and hopeful this vehicle returns the love. My lease ends at the beginning of the year on my daily driver. It's all on my MME after that! Thanks for playing along and feel free to share pics of your rides... especially if they were special to you. Pics of two of my most favorite cars to this point in my life.

FB_IMG_1552304628453.jpg

FB_IMG_1557695966410.jpg
I won't be trading anything in, but I would just like to say I approve of all trades thus far with the exception of yours and the guy who traded in the S2000.

Seriously though I think they fixed the "pre-riced" look with the upcoming one, if you ever wanted to make amends at some point.

OP
OP
VaderMachE

VaderMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, Mustang Mach E! (Shadow Black)
Occupation
Supervisor
Country flag
I won't be trading anything in, but I would just like to say I approve of all trades thus far with the exception of yours and the guy who traded in the S2000.

Seriously though I think they fixed the "pre-riced" look with the upcoming one, if you ever wanted to make amends at some point.
The S2000 and my Type R are both stellar vehicles. I loved driving the R! It was not a winter car and I do live in NW Ohio...not to mention I owned it two years and didn't lose a dime when I sold it. I'm good.?

There's always something new...just around the corner.?

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Heck I didn’t know we were doing pictures! Gotta love the look of Ceramic coatings. Already have the Armor Shield IX bottle for the MME when it comes in. Can't wait.
We are keeping our M40i, I just love it far too much.

7z1n4D1.jpg

So I'm gonna trade or sell my F25 35i

SCjh1DP.jpg

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
Trading in my 17' Escape, its been good to me the past five years but its time for a change, Storm trooper I to be replaced with a Star White Premium AWDx to be named Storm Trooper II
Ford Mustang Mach-E What car did you give up for MME?? storm Trooper I

OP
OP
VaderMachE

VaderMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, Mustang Mach E! (Shadow Black)
Occupation
Supervisor
Country flag
Trading in my 17' Escape, its been good to me the past five years but its time for a change, Storm trooper I to be replaced with a Star White Premium AWDx to be named Storm Trooper II
Ford Mustang Mach-E What car did you give up for MME?? storm Trooper I
Excellent! Star Wars references make me smile.

download.jpg

figmentsas

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang Eco Vert, 2021 MachE Premium ER-AWD
Country flag
Back in July 2020 when I ordered my MachE, I knew my current car was on its last legs, 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited. Sure enough, in February 2021, it died at 199K miles. Then a month later, I picked up my MachE

Nomation

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Country flag
This could be fun, and might bring out pics of cool cars. What vehicle did you let go of to get your MME? I have an every day driver (Ford Fusion Hybrid), but I've always kept a "toy car" for fun. I parted with my 2018 Honda Civic Type R for my Mach E. This shows the level of commitment I have to this vehicle, as I loved the Civic. So, let's hear, or see what you moved on from.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What car did you give up for MME?? download
2019 Toyota Rav4 with all the options

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
We are keeping our M40i, I just love it far too much.
So I'm gonna trade or sell my F25 35i
Yea, I have REALLY TRIED to convince my wife to keep the M40i as her car and let me trade in the Macan. But alas she loves the seats in the Macan more then the M40i's everything else. Something to be said for the M40i's 22mpg city while being able to 0 to 60 in 4.2...The Mach-E is close though, and faster torque response.

Honda_Insight

First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E +2000 Honda Insight
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
This could be fun, and might bring out pics of cool cars. What vehicle did you let go of to get your MME?
I guess it is time to "let go" of my 2000 Honda Insight! As far as I know, it was the first hybrid in Minnesota and is still in excellent shape. Not near as peppy as my new MME though!
Ford Mustang Mach-E What car did you give up for MME?? Honda_Insight

Last edited:

AzCoronaDog

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Porsche 911 Cabriolet, '21 MME, '17 Yukon XL
Country flag
PEBKAC ... look it up.

I'm a software engineer. So while someone might assume I was making fun of dumb users, I wasn't. It was more a complaint/apology about the blunders inflicted by myself and my peers. ;)
I am a coder too - but I have always called that a hardware error.
A loose nut behind the keyboard.

AzCoronaDog

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Porsche 911 Cabriolet, '21 MME, '17 Yukon XL
Country flag
Swapped a Porsche Macan for the MME. About the same size and performance but the MME is the car I love now.
Wait, so there IS a substitute? For the Macan, I suppose I can see it. But I am keeping my 911!

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Yea, I have REALLY TRIED to convince my wife to keep the M40i as her car and let me trade in the Macan. But alas she loves the seats in the Macan more then the M40i's everything else. Something to be said for the M40i's 22mpg city while being able to 0 to 60 in 4.2...The Mach-E is close though, and faster torque response.
Do you have the ventilated seats? I know those are less comfortable but when I got the M40 I got quite lucky on a 2 year lease turn in that was babied and had all the features I really wanted (except ACC). We just came back from a trip to Branson and managed 32.3 mpg down and 33.1 back. Just incredibly impressive for a decent sized SUV that, as you said...scoots. That and the pops and crackles in sport mode, adaptive suspension, FAT steering wheel (I had to add that from a '19), idrive intuitiveness... just so much that vehicle has going on.

Compared to the F25 BMW made an absolutely huge leap in terms of performance, fit/finish, driving feel, etc. Just a totally different car.
Sponsored