Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Do you have the ventilated seats? I know those are less comfortable but when I got the M40 I got quite lucky on a 2 year lease turn in that was babied and had all the features I really wanted (except ACC). We just came back from a trip to Branson and managed 32.3 mpg down and 33.1 back. Just incredibly impressive for a decent sized SUV that, as you said...scoots. That and the pops and crackles in sport mode, adaptive suspension, FAT steering wheel (I had to add that from a '19), idrive intuitiveness... just so much that vehicle has going on.

Compared to the F25 BMW made an absolutely huge leap in terms of performance, fit/finish, driving feel, etc. Just a totally different car.
Nope, mine was the preferred heated seats only. Exec package with the HUD. I imagine I will miss the HUD a lot. Never managed to get over 30mpg, on the highway I got 27 to 28. But... I *might* have been averaging 90mph... So... Don't need 2 cars for one person though and I think an EV is a smart move toward the future.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Nope, mine was the preferred heated seats only. Exec package with the HUD. I imagine I will miss the HUD a lot. Never managed to get over 30mpg, on the highway I got 27 to 28. But... I *might* have been averaging 90mph... So... Don't need 2 cars for one person though and I think an EV is a smart move toward the future.
Same justification. M40i perfect road trip car and the wife's daily driver. MMEGT for me since I work from home and virtually never drive more than 50 miles a day. We are also installing a 13.86 kwh solar system to combat all my conservative friends that are like "bUt ThE gRiD cAn'T hAnDlE eVs".

AzCoronaDog

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Porsche 911 Cabriolet, '21 MME, '17 Yukon XL
Country flag
I will be selling our 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 360HP 5.7L Hemi, as soon as I get the transfer case issue sorted out.
It was an awesome little truck until it wasn't. Passes everything but a gas station! So between the issues and my wife's commute going from 10 to 40 miles each way, it had to go.
Absolutely loving fueling at home for $1.80 a day compared to $16 for premium gas. And the wife loves that she does not have to stop at a gas station once a week too.

We call it "Flying Squirrel".
Bonus points to anyone that can figure out why that name is appropriate.
It is brown, but that is not the reason, nor is the fact that it can fly down the road because of the Hemi.

kikibop

First Name
kiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach-E E4x Space White / '15 Prius
Occupation
Product Design
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E What car did you give up for MME?? 6CDEBF77-C187-4CAA-A0E4-34C3B6036F49

2019 Audi Q5. I enjoyed it a lot. A relaxing SUV and amazing for road trips. But never exactly lit my fire.

1969Mach1Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69mach1, 11 R56S MINI, LR LR4, Mach-E IBSM.
Occupation
Minister Of Awesomeness
Country flag
2016 Honda Pilot. Other than the extra space, I hated that thing.
Agreed.. I hate my 2019 Pilot. These thing legit suck. Confirmed after using one to drive a 34 hour road trip. What a piece of tripe.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Cool looking car. I still can't get over that "kia" name and logo. Ruins their cars for me.
Yeah that seemed to be the main “issue” people had with it. But when you learn the pedigree and talent of the people who built, including Biermann, you can get over the badge. Kia/Hyundai/Genesis are honestly making some of the best vehicles out there right now.

waldo1949

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue mach e 4x
Country flag
This could be fun, and might bring out pics of cool cars. What vehicle did you let go of to get your MME? I have an every day driver (Ford Fusion Hybrid), but I've always kept a "toy car" for fun. I parted with my 2018 Honda Civic Type R for my Mach E. This shows the level of commitment I have to this vehicle, as I loved the Civic. So, let's hear, or see what you moved on from.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What car did you give up for MME?? F8BDE5CC-8509-4D0D-AE37-11AF56629C00
2011 Volt

ERIC8585

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select Rapid Red
Country flag
Yeah that seemed to be the main “issue” people had with it. But when you learn the pedigree and talent of the people who built, including Biermann, you can get over the badge. Kia/Hyundai/Genesis are honestly making some of the best vehicles out there right now.
Yeah I've heard good things about them but have never driven one.

Last edited:

jglor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Dark Matter Gray RWD Mach-E
Country flag
I will be giving up my 2011 Dodge Caliber. Just over 98K miles right now. Trying to keep it under 100K, but probably won't happen as I have to start going back to the office in September, and my MME won't be ready until probably December.
This picture is from when I first got it, but it still looks this nice. Well, except the wheels aren't shiny anymore.
Ford Mustang Mach-E What car did you give up for MME?? 2012-01-31 12.24.43