Venus

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 twinkling star white premium awd mach e
Country flag
It was the neighborhood red squirrels who ate the wiring in my 2008 Grand Cherokee diesel with the Mercedes engine. I had planned on keeping it longer as it was a pretty solid vehicle. I'm glad the squirrels forced a change but we now have a Jackhuahua who will clear the area of any squirrels ;) I hope this vehicle is squirrel proof to be on the safe side!
LOVE my MME!
Sponsored

p_haze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity PHEV, 2021 Ford MME FE
Occupation
Scientist
Country flag
2018 Honda Clarity PHEV
Was almost a perfect car.
Sold for the same price I purchased. Which is what spurred me to check out the MME.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What car did you give up for MME?? IMG-20181101-WA0008

theo1000

First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2021 IB, Audi Etron, Chevy Volt, BMW I3,
Country flag
Technically my wifes car so sold the 2014 BMW I3. She really liked her Bimmer, but she only reminds me every other day now so all's good.:cool:

Ford Mustang Mach-E What car did you give up for MME?? 1627517243580

hitchhiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e 4x, 1965 F-100, 1999 Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I traded a 2020 Tesla Model S with only 12.5k miles. I was willing to lose money to get out of it, though didn't lose as much as you'd think. I despised that car. Out with the old, in with the new:

Ford Mustang Mach-E What car did you give up for MME?? 1627519487978

ERIC8585

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select Rapid Red
Country flag
Curious to get your thoughts on that switch. 2018 Pilot owner with two kids about to pull the trigger. Stressing out over the downsizing.
Our Great Dane doesn't fit very well in the Mach E but no issue with one toddler. Are your kids in car seats? Probably more of an issue with two kids in car seats. The middle of the back seat isn't great for car seats due to the short distance to the center console.

I'm probably going to get the lightning as well for space for lumber and larger items.

Cnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Corvette Stingray, 2021 Mach E premium SR RWD
Country flag
How’s the downsizing experience? I’m concerned about downsizing my 2018 Pilot…
No issues here but I don't have kids to haul or anything that requires that much cargo space so it was an easy transition. Honestly I always thought the Highlander was way too big but I liked it, so I tolerated the size. If you put your Pilot to good use I can understand your concern.

Timelessblur

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD Premium Extend Range RR
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
I traded in my 2013 Honda Crosstour. She had on it a 153,931 miles the day I trade her in. She service me well. She brought home my daughter just a few months before this photo was taken and yes that is my Mach E in the background. I went to the dealership with the crosstour and came home in the Mach E
Ford Mustang Mach-E What car did you give up for MME?? 821178CE-AA96-4F79-90EE-11A5B9600F79.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E What car did you give up for MME?? 63A82B09-40D7-4930-ACBA-64641B7E0407.JPG

Brussam

First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dmbruss.com
Vehicles
Racing Red 2RWD Extended
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Went from a 2018 Equinox, about the same size, but a whole lot more fun, just the thing for a 77 year old geezer

pattycake

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select AWD, 328xi
Country flag
2018 BMW X2, lease was up.

I feel like the BMW is more refined and definitely bug free but the MME is funner to drive.

beckermanex

First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Prem RWD
Occupation
Information Management
Country flag
When my Mach-E comes in (if ever, I'm not grumpy, you're grumpy) I'll be trading in my 2018 Kia Soul with the ! trim. This was the last year before they remodeled into whatever it is now, the turbo gives this car some serious pep and it's fun to drive. Did a few road trips this spring and summer with two kids and the wife, was awesome.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What car did you give up for MME?? tempImageWVpE71

CompilerBreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
Getting ready to sell my 2007 Mustang GT, and my 2010 Escape, the Mach E GT is almost a love child of that pair which is ultimately what sold me on it, also faster, quite a bit faster. That and looking forward to some zippy rides past the gas stations with $4+ gas and not having an ounce of care.
Ford Mustang Mach-E What car did you give up for MME?? desert mustan
Sponsored