Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
40 hours after bringing Glowing Ember home, I did my first mod:. I cut two 3" holes on the right trim piece of the frunk to access the 12V battery (LVB). Now a batteryminder 1500 is charging and conditioning the LVB. (This can recover the battery after extended time of insufficient charge during the weeks of shipment.)

Ford Mustang Mach-E What did you do to/with your Mach-E today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 20220602_113145

20220602_110906.jpg

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
40 hours after bringing Glowing Ember home, I did my first mod:. I cut two 3" holes on the right trim piece of the frunk to access the 12V battery (LVB). Now a batteryminder 1500 is charging and conditioning the LVB. (This can recover the battery after extended time of insufficient charge during the weeks of shipment.)
That was my first mod as well. Definitely worth the minimal effort required.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Today's project, replace rear upper shock mounts with J&M mounts.

I like to run a a bit more negative camber both front and rear which is slightly outside of OEM specs. No problem in the front as I replaced the splined wheel to knuckle bolts in the struts with regular ones which gives me about -1.2. I'm fine with this but any more and I would have to get camber plates for the struts. In the rear I like around -1.8 but the issue is when running a wide tire (315's), the inner tire sidewall can rub against the upper shock support. J&M makes a revised upper shock support which takes up less space than the OEM one. I installed these on my GT500 a couple of years ago in order to fit 345's in the rear. I like none to very little poke so in order to keep the tire more inside, I needed a bit more space and these rear upper shock supports are the ticket.

Unfortunately since they are made for the S550, they don't fit perfectly. The mounting holes need to be another 1/2" apart and the angle is not correct where they mount. After a bit of customizing the bracket, I was able to make them work to make sure the tires fit with the camber I was looking for with little poke. I am going to have a friend who fabricates most anything, redesign the J&M bracket to fit properly. For now though, all is working well.

IMG_1782.jpeg

IMG_1783.jpeg

IMG_1784.jpeg

OP
OP
connoisseurr

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Fender flares painted and reinstalled. PPF on full front clip, headlights, mirrors and pillars installed as well, excluding the fender flares, which will get done next week. Flares need to be buffed and polished prior to PPF and I want them cure on the car for a few days before that goes down.

I also had an AOSK V2 color matched when the flares were being painted, and we’re unsure about it. I will temporarily mount it to make a final judgement on color-matched versus piano black.

PPF shop also did SunTek Evolve tint, which was applied to every piece of glass. The front two windows were done in 35% which give off a very weird blue/purple hue in direct sunlight, so I’m going to try 30% to see if that helps. It will also more closely match the back tinted glass.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What did you do to/with your Mach-E today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 497F338D-3793-4E61-9485-63E63C41DD66

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
I put my new plates on this morning. Wouldn't that be cool if it ended in an E "ME"

However kind of disappointed about how the screw holes are a bit lower so that any standard plate frame like dealers' (my dealer matl is metal for crying out loud) touches the bumper it didn't seem like it did from the look but now when I took it off has a minor scratch I guess I can polish it out with my Dremel later on.

I got a white slim silicone frame coming we will see if it covers it. No biggie.

Maybe the 23' year they should make the screw holes a bit higher about 1/4-1/2 inch. @Ford Motor Company

Ford Mustang Mach-E What did you do to/with your Mach-E today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ PXL_20220608_124642417.MP~3

Last edited:

Mr67gta

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford, 1967 Mustang GTA, DMG 2022 Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Installed my new Maxpider 3D all weather floor mats. Look excellent. Fit excellent.

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
Installed my new Maxpider 3D all weather floor mats. Look excellent. Fit excellent.
I'm in the market for rubber floor mats. Don't need them right now. Rain season or any planned camping trips yes.

OP
OP
connoisseurr

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
I installed an Bryant 14-50 receptacle and a charge cord holder at my parents house.

The charge cord holder is a great addition. I acquired from Amazon.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What did you do to/with your Mach-E today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ BB75A416-3913-485F-B652-F56D89CA0057

OP
OP
connoisseurr

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
Mine showed up today, going on tomorrow.
Re: AOSK matte carbon fiber trim for the console

Put it on today, easy-peasy. After reading about the tape cover, I made sure I brought tweezers out with me. Made it easier to peel that off. Looks nice, no more smudges and fingerprints on the shiny plastic.

itzbilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Star White Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Did my first DC fast charge with my free Ford kwh. EVolveNY/EA .. 2 different chargers, both rated for 150kw, got 43kw at one and 71kw at another.