Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
I checked the loading deck height vs our Sienna to see which vehicle to take my dog to the vet with. <6 inches, but with the lip and an incontinent 160 pound dog with bad hips the Sienna won.

Poor thing hasn't been driven in 3 days...
Sponsored

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
On Saturday I installed the Steeda front and rear sway bars. I am still assessing the impact, but so far I am extremely satisfied with this mod.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What did you do to/with your Mach-E today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 20220813_144508

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
On Saturday I installed the Steeda front and rear sway bars. I am still assessing the impact, but so far I am extremely satisfied with this mod.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What did you do to/with your Mach-E today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 20220813_144508
SWEET

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Oh, man, it is sweet. It feels transformed. I am driving up to DC tomorrow, and by the time I get back I should have a clearer understanding for how much better it is.

sborsch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME; 2020 Lexus NX300 Hybrid
Occupation
I.T. Consultant
Country flag
I allowed *both* my daughter and her fiancΓ© to drive my MME today! Yes, I know this seems unbelievable that an MME owner would enable this to occur, but I was riding shotgun for both drives…because I’m not a complete moron. :cool:

Ford Mustang Mach-E What did you do to/with your Mach-E today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 1229B790-8976-4E57-8242-30C762B4E84B

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
I went to pick up some takeout sushi. I pulled up out front and parked between 2 Teslas. When I came back out there was another Tesla Y across the street. I could hear the two occupants exclaim β€œThat’s the new Mustang EV!….” I could hear the awe and jealousy in their voices…Lol.

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ground-based: CA Route 1 AWD, ER
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag
Resurrecting this thread.

Today we took it through some light snow to go to lunch. Nothing super special. Will be taking it to the gym later this evening. DW is taking it on a road trip over the weekend.

nuMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AWD
Occupation
eng tech
Country flag
Today, i painted front calipers.
Was going to add a Brembo decal, but noted letters bridged the round (pistons?). Not sure if they moved, so just painted and cleared.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What did you do to/with your Mach-E today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_1903.JPG

Last edited:

nuMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AWD
Occupation
eng tech
Country flag
spoiler - giving myself a few days to grow on me.
couldnt order gloss black .... seems carbon is the biggest offering. amazon.ca - still came from china. Simple peel and stick .. but given the surface area of 3M tape pre-installed, its not going anywhere.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What did you do to/with your Mach-E today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 11 - 1

Last edited: