What do you use to clean the interior of you MachE?

Aarond1356

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E premium
Country flag
I feel lame for asking the question but what products have you found that you like for tidying up the interior of your MachE? I don’t want to just use the dash wipes from the car wash.
Cheers
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I put a few drops of dishsoap in a bucket of warm water and use a rag. Except for windows, never needed anything else in the many decades I've owned vehicles.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I use GYEON quartz vinyl cleaner. I'm sure there are plenty of other good brands too, just got this because that's what the local detailer uses.

Oh, and of course I use microfiber towels. For me, blue towels are interior towels, so I don't cross contaminate interior, exterior and wheel towels.

Last edited:

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
Lucas Interior cleaner.

I did get a bottle of Chemical Guys carpet ceramic stuff (can't remember exactly what it's called) but, anyway, you spray it on the carpet and brush it in, let it dry and it's supposed to repel liquids and dirt

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I think I'm going to buy some cases of water and relabel them as "ceramic" water. I bet I could sell out on this forum for $50 a bottle. ? Maybe I'll call it Ceramic and Graphene water, and sell it for even more.

Matt Bagne

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio, Ford Bronco on order
Country flag
If you wipe down the dash/console/seats every 7 - 10 days, you really don't need any chemicals. I find that using a damp, clean microfiber cloth (with JUST water) works very well. You can even use two cloths, one fairly wet followed by a dry one. I just use one damp cloth, not overly wet and it works fine.

Chemicals might be good if you have grime build up over a long period of time, but all you will have is light dust if you stay on top of cleaning every week.

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Chemical guys cleaner and protectant in one. A microfiber.

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag
If you wipe down the dash/console/seats every 7 - 10 days, you really don't need any chemicals. I find that using a damp, clean microfiber cloth (with JUST water) works very well. You can even use two cloths, one fairly wet followed by a dry one. I just use one damp cloth, not overly wet and it works fine.

Chemicals might be good if you have grime build up over a long period of time, but all you will have is light dust if you stay on top of cleaning every week.
^^This......every vehicle I've owned I use this method, no chemicals (unless absolutely needed) and carpet I give it a good thorough wash after the wet season. I also use this same method (2 clean microfibers and just water) for all of the windows since many of the chemicals sold leave a residue.
Sponsored