Riccardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes B200 - Ordered: Mach E Awd Star White Tec
Occupation
Pressman
Country flag
I can't understand why after a pre-order on January 30, 2021 with an advance of 8000 euros and a subsequent registration on the ford.it portal on March 15 with a further payment of 100 euros, despite the Ford Partner ensure me delivery "April / May" for a MME AWX Ext Range declared "available", the tracking of the order does not give me news except a delivery forecast of 30/32 weeks.
Can anyone give me explanations?
Sponsored

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger and Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I can't understand why after a pre-order on January 30, 2021 with an advance of 8000 euros and a subsequent registration on the ford.it portal on March 15 with a further payment of 100 euros, despite the Ford Partner ensure me delivery "April / May" for a MME AWX Ext Range declared "available", the tracking of the order does not give me news except a delivery forecast of 30/32 weeks.
Can anyone give me explanations?
I ordered before you, paid more, yet have less information and no explanation. Hope you find one.

Welcome to the forum. ?

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I’m afraid your “Ford Partner” was full of fecal material. I ordered one here in the US at about the same time and was told not to expect to see it until October or November. And it didn’t have to ship across any oceans.

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
I took over someone else's order and paid $5k. I phoned the dealer often They had a cancelled order arriving beginning of March. I decided to transfer to that one. The original one didn't have a date on it and the dealer was concerned it may get cancelled.

Beginning of March and the new one wasn't going to show until about now (arrived late last week). I took over their first one in - another cancelled order three weeks ago and have been happy to cruise around. For the first time today I drove behind another Mach-E with dealer plates on. Only the second one I'd seen.

Keep working with your dealer and an eye out for when they do arrive - have seen elsewhere they are on their way. Remind them how keen you are.
Sponsored