What is the nickname or will be nickname of your MME?

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well i've been having thought about that and I came to the conclusion that my MMM should have a Mustang Pony name. After some thought and research I remembered this movie and there it is, It will be or it is in Ford Pass right now

HIDALGO which was a true story movie . The real name of the horse impersonnating HIDALGO was Zuleikha.

It is a moving narrative. Viggo Mortensen plays the lead character, Frank T. Hopkins, with aplomb, humor, humility, and spunk. Hidalgo, his painted mustang, ...

Motion Picture Rating (MPAA) : Rated PG-13 for ...

Director : Joe Johnston

Stars : Viggo Mortensen, Omar Sharif, Zuleikha ...

I've tried putting some excerpts but they didn't show . Is there a way you can put the internet address without the site
trying to show the video itself?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I'm into Sci-fi and Fantasy novels and since the MME is orders of magnitude more advanced than my current car, I'll probably pick a name of a technically advanced character/power. Something like "Skippy the Magnificent" from Expeditionary Force or "Protomolecule" from the Expanse.

If I go the Fantasy route I'll pick a badass character like "Rake" or "Iron Bars" or "Dassem" from Malazan Book of the Fallen, or "Ragnar" from Red Rising.

I'm not as into the comic book stuff, but "Vision" could be a cool name.

prius2pony

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium First Edition
Country flag
My Grabber Blue First Edition came home on Friday. I’ve decided to name him Miles. I’m a musician, and a big Miles Davis fan. I figured Miles was an appropriate name for several reasons. Those familiar with Miles Davis’ music know his music has 3 moods paralleling the Mach-e drive modes of Whisper, Engaged and Unbridled. His trademark sound–trumpet with Harmon mute–is rather similar to the car’s electric propulsion sound. His distinctive voice was usually an intense level of whisper. His music was groundbreaking and startling and inventive–just like the Mach-e. I regard my car–like Davis–as a bit mysterious, and likely to do his own thing now and then, which I will simply have to respect as part of our relationship. And aside from the name “Miles” having an obvious automotive connotation, the color is “Kind of Blue”, which was the title of the landmark 1959 album by Davis. I plan on enjoying Miles’ company for many years to come.

JimmyL

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Accord EXLN Hybrid
Occupation
Retired / Relaxing to the max.
Country flag
I would name mine. . . . Seabiscuit

fallguy

First Name
fallguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender, 1968 Mustang, 2021 Mach-E GT
Occupation
Federal
Country flag
I think there was a thread about this.

My 2021 FE is called, Silver Beauty. Its Cabronized Gray. My 1968 Mustang is called Black Beauty. It's black. Not very clever, but oh well.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I thought it'd be fun to use something alliterative to Mustang Sally.

So I thought maybe Sal E... Sally's brutish brother.

But then I thought Molly.

... which easily led me to Mall-E,

... which fits nicely into the dumb narrative that Mach-Es are for family shopping trips while oil guzzling Mustangs are the only acceptable member of the family for luddite loners.

So it's "Mustang Mall-E" for me. Perfect. :p