What is the nickname or will be nickname of your MME?

Luke

First Name
Luciano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e, Taurus
Occupation
Computer Engineer
Country flag
Car. Why name it?

It's not alive. It has no independent thought ... yet. :p
Let's go deep into human philosophy:

To name a thing is to acknowledge its existence as separate from everything else that has a name; to confer upon it the dignity of autonomy while at the same time affirming its belonging with the rest of the namable world; to transform its strangeness into familiarity, which is the root of empathy. To name is to pay attention; to name is to love.

https://www.brainpickings.org/2015/07/23/robin-wall-kimmerer-gathering-moss-naming/
Sponsored

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Razor Crest
C10794D8-9816-4412-814E-337DEA220117.jpeg

FEA8277A-7FF2-4C91-998F-5D06764C33A7.jpeg
Damn, every pic I saw of the CG models on the Ford website left me "meh," but I swear every real-life shot of this color is making me rethink my own choice. Ford did itself a disservice using only the computer models of the cars for color selections. That looks stellar in the metal.

Luke

First Name
Luciano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e, Taurus
Occupation
Computer Engineer
Country flag
Damn, every pic I saw of the CG models on the Ford website left me "meh," but I swear every real-life shot of this color is making me rethink my own choice. Ford did itself a disservice using only the computer models of the cars for color selections. That looks stellar in the metal.
That is why I went "color" shopping from dealer to dealer to see all the contenders, and I liked the CG best. The red is awesome, but I had the same red on a mustang V6 and that did not aged well for me. Previous owner did not take care of the car and the color faded kickier than it should.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Mako

When I added my car to the Ford Pass app the color reminded me of a shark’s skin. First hit on Google was the Mako Shark, the name seemed fitting! Also the other name I’ve seen used for Infinite Blue is Ocean Drive Blue, so it works for that too!
Ford Mustang Mach-E What is the nickname or will be nickname of your MME? A070F9E5-F6D1-43C5-96C7-521D2AE8CA84

Mhood

First Name
Myia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Implementation Project Manger
Country flag
I am naming my MME: Kim!

Cobra427

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost, 2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My wife intends to name her car, "Electra," when we get it.

Wisconsin Pony Gal

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach 3 Premium AWD (AKA Lightning!)
Country flag
I named mine Lightning, long before the Ford F150 electric announcement. And I have the Wisconsin vanity plates to prove it! (LGHTNNG)

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Let's go deep into human philosophy:

To name a thing is to acknowledge its existence as separate from everything else that has a name; to confer upon it the dignity of autonomy while at the same time affirming its belonging with the rest of the namable world; to transform its strangeness into familiarity, which is the root of empathy. To name is to pay attention; to name is to love.

https://www.brainpickings.org/2015/07/23/robin-wall-kimmerer-gathering-moss-naming/
Meh. No.

It's a car. It's a nice one. But it's a car. Take care of it and use it for the job it's intended for. My wife calls it the Mustang. I call it the Mach-e. That's what it is (more or less) Everything else is just fluff.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Just ordered my vanity plate (see signature)
Scott. Take a look at this:

Ford Mustang Mach-E What is the nickname or will be nickname of your MME? Screenshot_20210608-203535

Step aside from your knowledge of Flight of the Navigator, and Ford's name for the paint color...

Do you see what I see?

Did the state approve this request?

Ford Mustang Mach-E What is the nickname or will be nickname of your MME? awkward-shocked

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Scott. Take a look at this:

Ford Mustang Mach-E What is the nickname or will be nickname of your MME? awkward-shocked

Step aside from your knowledge of Flight of the Navigator, and Ford's name for the paint color...

Do you see what I see?

Did the state approve this request?
:oops: Oh, my!!! Yeah, it's approved. Got the registration already and should receive the plates in a few weeks. I'll see if it creates an issue for me. If it does, I'll turn them in.

Xenotet

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘14 Ford Focus ST, ‘21 Toyota Venza Ltd
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Country flag
I’m naming my cyber orange MMEGT Raichu.
It becomes aggressive when it has electricity stored up. At such times, even its Trainer has to take care to avoid being attacked.
Ford Mustang Mach-E What is the nickname or will be nickname of your MME? 026Raichu
Sponsored