What is this in the center console storage?

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Enabled or disabled, does not add any menus. If you disable the audio feedback when enabled it does not stop the honk. Only way I see so far is to turn it off all together (walk away).

Unless there is a way around this? Can someone test this and let me know if I am doing something wrong? I am usually really good with this stuff and this is something fairly simple.
This is mine and it works toggle off no horn toggle on horn when walk away lock is enabled. The other one under the red line should have no impact on walk away sound I would think

Ford Mustang Mach-E What is this in the center console storage? IMG_3012

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Alright, whip it out. Pics or it's your Canadian girlfriend from middle school that you met at summer camp.
I didn't say I had a car. on the other hand the other thread I posted today sort of implies it. ?

EMachE

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E, Escape Hybrid
Occupation
Mechanic
Country flag
That's for the physical key fob - I believe you can put it in there and the car will recognize it to drive, if for some reason it doesn't in your pocket. There might be a few other reasons.
It is for programming a physical key. It’s called the backup slot for programming or if the fob battery dies you can put the key there to start it.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Getting back to the original question— I think I may have found a more practical use for this fob space. Hand sanitizer holder. :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E What is this in the center console storage? 1617131842212
"Ford should have included two hand sanitizer bottles with the car not just one... stupid Ford being cheap"