What is your most annoying feature(s) of your MME????

stroszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 92x
Country flag
The climate control keeps overriding my temperature setting and putting the AC on full blast (“LO”).
Sponsored

TheOneAB

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Mustang GT, Mustang Mach E
Country flag
1. Windshield wipers do whatever during rain.
2. Lack of Quick access on main screen.
3. Ac controls need a PhD to understand.
4. 18 wheeler reverse beeps.
5. PAAK
6. Rear seat buckle alert for no reason.
7. NAV search function is lacking.
8. No way to sleep screen.
9. No estimate charge remaining when destination is reached.
10. Can't adjust amps for charging.
11. Charging status on app is hot garbage.
12. Music tone settings lost.

idkhow

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bateman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach-e premium, van down by the river
Occupation
it plumber, auto detailer
Country flag
1. Nothing to watch while charging. I shouldn't be on the fence checking whether Android 9 works ready to buy a chinese box to do so.
2. The roof buffeted so bad with my girlfriend in the car the slamming made me think it was gonna fly off.
3. Lack of OTA updates and change logs. Saying a vehicle got some bug fixes and improvements is less than optimal.
4. PAAK / lack of two keys for those with issues. (or even a key programming fee waive)
5. AWD acceleration isn't... amazing. Unbridled should throw you back and chew up dat battery.

Jayhawkoholic

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang MachE Premium AWD
Occupation
Film/Television
Country flag
1. My cargo area screen stays in place just fine for me. I don't go rolling the windows down at speeds above 50 mph though. I like quiet.
2. I personally haven't noticed that. Interesting.
3. Factory Nav works fine for me. It's not annoying and it just tuons, it is accurate and even pronounces Hawaiian names pretty accurately. Waze, on the other hand, frequently freezes up and gets lost. Oh and it butchers Hawaiian.
4. PAAK works perfect for me. Every time. So does the fob, although I haven’t used it since the drive home from the dealer. The only time it even hesitates is when it’s in my back pocket. But yeah, they should’ve given a second keyfob.

Do you have an android phone? I heard those work a lot better and more consistently than iPhones.

superdave80

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select SR RWD
Country flag
1. No door handles. Buttons are a stupid idea that I can't believe made it past the idea phase.

2. A/C controls, specifically that it is on a touchscreen vs. buttons. But also the fact that the A/C will turn on by itself (despite their being a button for me to turn it on), and that the controls are at the bottom of the screen, so I have to REALLY take my eyes off the road to adjust anything.

3. All this tech, and no memory seats included, despite the fact that I already have the motorized seat driver seat? My wife (a foot shorter than me) and I found that out AFTER we got the car.

4. Radio controls were designed by a moron. I can ONLY manually tune to an XM station by first hitting the channel next button, THEN a manual entry key pops up. Why that isn't just there on the main screen is mind boggling stupid. I could keep going, but all the things wrong with the controls would take up it's own post. Ford is NOT a tech/software company, and it shows. My 2016 Kia has a better XM radio setup AND AC controls. I've told people I would pay $1,000 to rip out the iPad in my Mach E and have it replaced with my old Kia controls.

5. No screen that shows my current charging speed so that I can confirm that the charger is operating properly. What. The. Hell.
Sponsored