What questions should we be asking dealers now?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Perhaps your posts would have more weight as the gospel you believe them to be if you proofread them before posting? For example, use complete and coherent english sentences with punctuation.
Sponsored

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I don’t understand why you feel half your posts need to have such a condescending and outright insulting tone.

I believe that you’re quoting the traditional Ford A-Z Plans. Carsdirect has a great summary of them:
Carsdirect.com

However, as the link I’d provided explains (although I assume you didn’t read it before claiming I was working on assumption without fact) is that Ford dealers have received info that the Plans will not be as standard for the Mach E.
Here’s another great breakdown of that from Carsdirect.com:
Carsdirect.com Mach-E

If you disagree with the links or me, that’s fine, but please try to elevate the discourse to information instead of condescending comments like “look up that invoice is much lower than MSRP”.

mattsaradan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR; Fusion Energi Platinum
Country flag
Yeah, they haven't released actual X-plan numbers yet, but it'll probably be around that. I think you have to be a MCA member for at least 60 days though.
Plenty of time then, even for First Edition reservations :)

Blue

First Name
Harley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Sorento, Mini Cooper Clubman, Mercedes C300
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I had to call into Ford because I wanted to change the dealership that I chose to deliver the car. They told me that changes could be made sometime in the May 2020 timeframe. I think it is a bit premature to be expecting to ask questions of the dealers currently.

jandkw

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
I asked my local dealer if this is the "Infinite Tinted Coat Metallic Tinted Coat" (from Ford web site "gallery") but he doesn't know. Does any one here know?
Ford Mustang Mach-E What questions should we be asking dealers now? 1580766309225

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I asked my local dealer if this is the "Infinite Tinted Coat Metallic Tinted Coat" (from Ford web site "gallery") but he doesn't know. Does any one here know?
1580766309225.png
Infinite Blue would be my guess too.
Ford Mustang Mach-E What questions should we be asking dealers now? 1573678974465-1

Mbc40

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE Premium
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
What discount does x-plan get you? Worth joining mustang club?
You get about $2000 off on the x plan. The great thing is they keep the dealer fee to $295 . Which most dealer charge over $800 to $1000

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
One thing I’m curious about is whether or not all reservation holders will be contacted at the same time (I know GT reservations supposedly start a little later). I have a GT reservation, but part of me would consider switching to a premium (or First Edition if that’s an option), if we see a change in final performance numbers (range, 0-60, etc.)

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
You get about $2000 off on the x plan. The great thing is they keep the dealer fee to $295 . Which most dealer charge over $800 to $1000
WOW...the digital membership is $35.00. DUHHHHH...I think it is worth joining.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
WOW...the digital membership is $35.00. DUHHHHH...I think it is worth joining.
Yup - but do it soon. You have to have been a member for at least 60 days in order to get the X plan pricing. As for how much you save, that will likely be dependent on the trim level. Looking at other vehicles, the bottom trim levels get a few hundred off and the upper trim levels get thousands.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Yup - but do it soon. You have to have been a member for at least 60 days in order to get the X plan pricing. As for how much you save, that will likely be dependent on the trim level. Looking at other vehicles, the bottom trim levels get a few hundred off and the upper trim levels get thousands.
Thanks. I did not know about the 60 day rule so I just joined. Question...does this work on ANY ford or only Mustangs???
Sponsored