What was in your glovebox at pickup delivery?

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Hi all, when/and if you picked up your car, what paperwork was in your glovebox....I DID NOT get the master access code info, NO owners wallet card, and, not sure on this, no info on the free charge stuff from EA (250 free kwh of charge).....waiting to hear from dealer.....please let me know if 1) I am correct and 2) was there anything else I am missing......not like my dealer, they have been very good through the whole process......
Sponsored

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
My glovebox had the door access code in the clear plastic sleeve of the owners manual cover. Inside the folding cover, was the tire warranty, car warranty, owners manual, a ad for SiriusXM, and a fold out about the features of the car, and a fold out of the roadside assistance.

My window sticker was also in the glovebox.

TheStig

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GB Mach-E FE, 2023 Porsche GT4
Country flag
Mine had the owners manual bundle, unopened in the plastic. My access code card was in the business card holder on the drivers side visor.

OP
OP

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Mine had the owners manual bundle, unopened in the plastic. My access code card was in the business card holder on the drivers side visor.
thanks guys for responding.....I guess all I'm really missing is the master access code card.....I assume the dealer can get that for me....again, thanks

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
thanks guys for responding.....I guess all I'm really missing is the master access code card.....I assume the dealer can get that for me....again, thanks
Mine didn't have that either--my salesperson simply e-mailed me the code.

Now where did I put that???

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Hi all, when/and if you picked up your car, what paperwork was in your glovebox....I DID NOT get the master access code info, NO owners wallet card, and, not sure on this, no info on the free charge stuff from EA (250 free kwh of charge).....waiting to hear from dealer.....please let me know if 1) I am correct and 2) was there anything else I am missing......not like my dealer, they have been very good through the whole process......
What's the owners wallet card?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
not sure myself
at least in my Fusion and the Fusion before that and the gf's C-Max, there's a wallet card with the VIN and the Ford Roadside Assistance phone number. I'd show you but mine is long out of coverage so I don't carry it any more; it's the mess I call a glovebox somewhere.

I read this to mean that card.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My glovebox had the door access code in the clear plastic sleeve of the owners manual cover. Inside the folding cover, was the tire warranty, car warranty, owners manual, a ad for SiriusXM, and a fold out about the features of the car, and a fold out of the roadside assistance.

My window sticker was also in the glovebox.
I had all of this plus the retail sticker
Ford Mustang Mach-E What was in your glovebox at pickup delivery? IMG_6635

Someone had asked about that a while back.

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
I had the master access code in the glovebox. The dealer gave me the sleeves and the books after I decided to take delivery. The window sticker is on the rear window (which the dealer removed and then gave me). The parts content information was missing.

occhris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
Did you actually get an owners manual or quick guide which was somewhere around 20ish pages?

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Did you actually get an owners manual or quick guide which was somewhere around 20ish pages?
They do not provide a full printed manual anymore. You need to use the HTML version, the in-car version, or the PDF version. The PDF version is pretty nice and easy to navigate/search.

Kerpazm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR 4X FE
Country flag
I thought I was missing the master keypad code card when I was trying to set mine up. After probably about 20-30 minutes, I realized it was clipped in the sun visor.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I thought I was missing the master keypad code card when I was trying to set mine up. After probably about 20-30 minutes, I realized it was clipped in the sun visor.
A lot of dealers seem to be doing that for some reason. It’s actually pretty dumb because you can usually see the code from outside the vehicle.
Sponsored