What was in your glovebox at pickup delivery?

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Mine had the owners manual bundle, unopened in the plastic. My access code card was in the business card holder on the drivers side visor.
Oh. That's for business cards. Not speeding tickets?
Sponsored

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
It’s this

DB3BF8EF-D259-428B-8D30-AB6DA3D88D0E.jpeg

F4F8961B-FE03-45D2-AFC6-D0DC471B5E38.jpeg
Why are China and Europe different? I guess China makes sense. I’m sure every line of code in the car has to be vetted through the Chinese government and have back-doors installed. Europe makes no sense though?

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
A lot of dealers seem to be doing that for some reason. It’s actually pretty dumb because you can usually see the code from outside the vehicle.
Mine mailed it to me after sale. Didn't even know I was missing it till I got it in the mail.

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
Why are China and Europe different? I guess China makes sense. I’m sure every line of code in the car has to be vetted through the Chinese government and have back-doors installed. Europe makes no sense though?
It's the same PIN code. China and EU uses the full 7 digits. Rest of the world uses the first 5 digits. Different trade off between security and convenience.

Orangefirefish

First Name
SY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
thanks guys for responding.....I guess all I'm really missing is the master access code card.....I assume the dealer can get that for me....again, thanks
Check the center console- slide the cover back and see if it’s in there.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Mine had the owners manual bundle, unopened in the plastic. My access code card was in the business card holder on the drivers side visor.
Same with ours, 2 March delivery.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
They do not provide a full printed manual anymore. You need to use the HTML version, the in-car version, or the PDF version. The PDF version is pretty nice and easy to navigate/search.
Do you have links to where you got the HTML version and also the PDF to download? I've been trying to go through Ford Owners site and get so many 404 errors, Bad Gateway, etc. Not sure if something is up with their site or I need to try other browsers besides Chrome.

EDIT: Guess I should finish setting up my app. Also the PDF i saved months ago, but have a new computer now and haven't transferred my files yet.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/2021-mach-e-user-manual-now-available.2052/

Last edited:

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Do you have links to where you got the HTML version and also the PDF to download? I've been trying to go through Ford Owners site and get so many 404 errors, Bad Gateway, etc. Not sure if something is up with their site or I need to try other browsers besides Chrome.

EDIT: Guess I should finish setting up my app. Also the PDF i saved months ago, but have a new computer now and haven't transferred my files yet.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/2021-mach-e-user-manual-now-available.2052/
We have links to both manuals, and lots of other owner resources from Ford:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...al-videos-and-manuals-for-mach-e-owners.1660/
Sponsored