What's been your favorite thing about the Mach-E so far?

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
"What's been your favorite thing about the Mach-E so far?" Can't come up with just one, so, in no particular order:

- The color - the red, with ceramic coating, looks just like a candy apple. Love it!

- No door handles. Not because I really care if there are door handles or not - but I love when strangers say: Hey! That car has no door handles!

- Beating every car at every light. Every... Single... Time.... :cool:

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
Beating every car at every light. Every... Single... Time.... :cool:
With zero effort! Like, it’s just natural now: I will be fastest off the line and no one will be close. And it’s so smooth that my better half doesn’t complain.
Just a ridiculously fun to drive car.

OlyPen

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium Extended
Country flag
What did I say that made you think I don’t understand how it works? That “slight correction” is the part that bothers me. I have to turn the wheel in a direction, or an amount, that is not correct, so that the car feels me there when it corrects. That feels wrong to me. I’m not saying it feels wrong to everybody, and I have said, in other posts, that I am looking forward to trying. BlueCruise later this year as I don’t feel like that will bother me.
@JoeDimwit my apologies.... I was reading a different post while I was replying. Didn't mean to imply you didn't understand how it works. But it is pretty easy to compensate for until cars can truly drive themselves in 100 years.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
@JoeDimwit my apologies.... I was reading a different post while I was replying. Didn't mean to imply you didn't understand how it works. But it is pretty easy to compensate for until cars can truly drive themselves in 100 years.
100 years is one of the more reasonable estimates I've seen lately. I think it might even happen in 50 years, if things go really well.
Sponsored